Print

Author Topic: Does anybody own SMA2 yet?  (Read 2237 times)

n/a

« on: February 11, 2002, 08:46:27 PM »
^TITLE^

'Snot coming out till valintime's for me, and then there's the stalking of the shelf's, and getting my parents to let me buy it, etc, etc...
Anyway I was just wundering if anybody has it yet..

Edited by - Deezer on 2/11/2002 3:47:26 PM

Edited by - n/a on 2/11/2002 6:49:33 PM

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 06:09:00 AM »
I don't have it, but I will get it when it comes out here in the USA. Why is Deezer editing your messages?

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 12:40:04 PM »
my friend does he got it today and im gonna get it cause smw is a good game and im goin on a long car trip soom

hehehe money money money $$$$$$
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 02:18:28 PM »
I downloaded the japanese rom and I have been playing it for like 3 weeks now and I think its a great game. Its alot like SMW which is a good thing plus making luigi's jump phisicys different feels weird but Its better in some levels. The secret level has changed its icon on the map. And some levles are shorter. But its still a five star game.

------------------------------
Vicious- Me and you, the same blood runs in you and me. The blood of a beast who wonders disiring the blood of others.

Spike- I''ve bled all that blood away.

Vicious- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?
-Cowboy Bebop
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2002, 03:24:32 PM »
I dunt have it yet, but I'm gettin's it tomarrow :):):):)

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

n/a

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2002, 05:16:41 PM »
For the last time, Deezer's NOT editing my messages, it a sig to confuse people, and it's obviously working.

Edited by - Deezer on 2/11/2002 3:47:26 PM

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2002, 06:16:03 PM »
My sister is going to be buying Super Mario Advance 2. She'll probably get it this weekend.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2002, 07:32:26 PM »
     i do not need it.  I already have a Super nintendo. With Super Mario World.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2002, 08:04:29 PM »
Just wondering, for all those who have it, what's with the blimp, and the yellow Yoshi with the picnic basket and stuff I've seen in the screenshots?

Print