Print

Author Topic: i am the insult master  (Read 5544 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2002, 10:03:28 PM »
they will hurt those weak inside.......if you can easily ignore things and have a good inner defense, they bounce off you like a bullet bouncing off a duck......wait, bad example!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2002, 12:10:31 AM »
How Dare You Say You're The Insult Master!!!!!!!!!!! I'm The Insult Master!!!!!!!!!! I'm so good at insulting I can...um...er...is insulting peolpe really something to be proud of?...I didn't think so... Hey P-switch insult me!!!!! come on!!!!!! don't pick on Super Yoshi...uh...7175!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!

Edited by Shigeru Miyamoto on: 7175/281969800
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2002, 06:27:30 AM »
Insult Master....interesting. Alright P-switch since you don't mean msot of these thigns give me yourbest shot

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2002, 01:28:12 PM »
give them your best shot, but I STILL WANT YOUR CHEAPEST, LOWEST, DIRTIEST INSULT!!!!!!ya see what happens when you target only one person??!! c'mon!!insult me!!!you running scared?? i should kick your....aw nevermind!!!

Edited by - smb allstars master on 3/10/2002 11:29:04 AM

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2002, 09:00:09 PM »
Insult me it's impossible to insult a beutiful girl,or are you to CHICKEN!!!!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2002, 09:55:31 PM »
Sniff,sniff, such beautiful words, Captain Nintendo! Boo-hoo!

Oh, Bring it on P-Switch!! Go ahead, gimme 20 of 'em! They can't hurt me, I'm Metal!! Whatever, U say, it'll just be an insult to yourself! I have richichet powers! Yo-ha-ha-ha!
Oh wait, I've got one!
Yo, P-switch, how does it feel to be stepped on by the Bros. all the time? I mean, you're so unpopular, they put you in 1 game only, soon to be wiped out by other Mario Titles!
O.K., that's mine!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2002, 09:58:39 PM »
Wait!!! It's a Trap!!!! He's gonna get us caught in a flame war then we'll all get banned!!!! pay no attention to this loser!!!!!!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2002, 09:12:34 PM »
it's really hard to ignore him, but i think you are right!!!you notice how he hasn't insulted anyone yet??!! besides, HE posted the topic, and THIS is what it's for, so.....we cant get banned cuz he brought it on himself!!!!!!

yes we can get banned.....i meant to say "shouldn't"!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

Print