Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Part of Toad's head:Is it a hat or his head?  (Read 11948 times)

« on: March 10, 2002, 07:09:51 PM »
that's been  a thought I've had for a while...I think it's his head.but how should I know!

Deuty calls!Hello Deuty,I was just talking to your friend Destiny,he says very bad things about you-freakiziod
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 07:17:04 PM »
Hmmm,me to. I've always thought it was his head,but in the first episode of the SMBSS he took it off and used it as a parachute. Hmmm frostbite, why don't you bless us with your theory?

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 09:48:01 PM »
Okay, I'm not a frostbite or whatnot, but here it goes:
At first look, the Toadshroomicus Reddotalis' head looks like a part of them, but look at the pixels, and you'll see that the is a microscopic line between the so-called "hat" and a near invisible shadow on their face, therefore, it's a hat. Then again, it might be a little off, but that's my guess!

Oh, BTW, why does toad have a parachute in SSBM? I always thought he was a guard for Peach. I mean, he is a Mushroom Retainer, but that's ridiculous!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 09:55:31 PM »
I'm not talking about Super Smash Brothers Melee,I'm taliking about the Super Mario Bros. Super Show,the cartoon.In the first episode"The bird!The Bird!" at one point toad is falling so he takes his mushroom hat of and uses it as a makeshift parachute.

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 09:58:02 PM »
Oops, mes must learn 2 read with more accuracy!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2002, 07:33:55 PM »
GY, your scientic name for mushroom person doesn't make any sense. It would be Fungi Sapien.

And besides, they wouldn't be mushroom people if those weren't actual spore caps. They'd just be vest-wearing midgits with stupid hats.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2002, 07:25:09 AM »
I always thought of the mushrooms as actual mushrooms. The TV show isn't the best source to get info. They have some diffrent stuff from the games, so it might not be a real mushroom.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2002, 09:20:00 AM »
Thats probly his head if I were him I wouldnt wear a hat that made me weigh 20 extra pounds it looks heavy and big. A hat would crease and eventually break if Toad was hit by something going fast or knocked upside down right? MK64 his mushroom don't break when hit or if he spins in the air it don't fall off so its his natural head.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2002, 11:16:52 AM »
Yeah, but Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Peach's hats don't fall off either..

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2002, 11:20:07 AM »
Humm thats true...but.maybe they glued their hats on and toad couldn becuase its so heavy it would still fall off!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2002, 02:53:18 PM »
it's his head
it's just a cartoon gag for him to use his abnormal head as a parachute
it'd be like how garfield can hit odie's nose with a golf club and it comes off

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2002, 04:58:10 PM »
Here's my theory. In SMB, at the end of World 6 or 7, I think, in AllStars, the Toads that come out of the bag have their heads stuck up inside one large "spore" hat. It makes it look like they're all wearing one big hat. I may be wrong, though.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2002, 11:42:43 AM »
Your right.
In Smb2 why doesn't anything happen too his What you call "hat"(Really his head) when you do a super jump????
And Mario's cap DOES come off!
In SM64,Mario's cap comes off!
Should I quit saying off?
HIS HEAD IS A MUSHROOM!!!!!
That's why he's called a mushroom retainer!!!!

Mario:Welcome too the mushroom kingdom.
Kirby:Welcome too dreamland!
Samus:No!!Welcome too planet zebes!
Yoshi:Welcome too yoshi''s island!
Wario:Welcome too Wario''s woods!
D.K.:Welcome too kongo jungle!
Berry bostwig:Welcome too the diet pepsi twist commercial!
Mario:Who''s berry bostwig???
Berry bostwig:I dunno....
Donald duck:Why am I here???
I don''t belong in some supid nintendo website!
Deezer:Don''t you call this place stupid!*rips donald into pieces*

Print