Print

Author Topic: Hackers  (Read 2832 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 04:35:52 PM »
... yes people.... there is either a hacker, alians, the government or worst of all..... Microsoft watching over us.... yes..... many strange things are hapening....... many many strange things............. i will not say who it is because i belive that it is someone  who signed up but never posts......... dum dum dum.....

CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2002, 04:42:53 PM »
The yoshi police deparment is on the case! The occurance of mario vocal songs I saw it too! I belive it may be a regular poster I cannot tell Deezer if i and 3 witnesses know 100% with our own eyes know who it is tell Deezer and let him know so be on the look out we may find a clue or catch them in the act somehow

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2002, 04:53:54 PM »
I think the hacker must post for the effect a Hacker would probly delete the post after hacking is done but im monitering the active topics!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2002, 11:27:50 PM »
(Catchy Music)Secret Agent Man,Secret,Agent Man! (British Acent) 00Boo!00Boo! Report IMMEDIATLELY. There is word of a hacker! 00Boo do you dare to take on "Mission Possible" if yes,take this pare of sunglasses! It is really a NUKE! I'm calling in for RIENFORCEMENTS!!! I will join the mission as code name: 00Ranma1/2 I will find recruits!(end british acent) Alright suspects:

GrimSack:

Ht:2ft
eyecolor: sh*t brown
skin color: vomit green
wieght:800 pounds and counting

his motive for hacking: he's an *ss.'nuff said

reason why we don't suspect him much: He's to dum to hack.

00Ranma1/2 reporting! I will pursue the hacker in cyberspace(just like MegaMan exe.)! I am downloading myself into the internet.I will pursue the kacker as an alternate(female) Idendity.

Golden Yoshi! Report! You are one of the witnesses to the "mario lyrics incedent" tell me EXACTLY what you saw.well? I'm waiting...

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/16/2002 9:30:12 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2002, 12:12:53 AM »
New suspect!!!!

Name: P-switch
Ht.2-feet
weight: light enough for Mario to carry around
eye color: doesn't have any
distinguishing characteristics: he's blue...with a big "P" on the front...if you jump on his head and squish him blocks turn into coins...that's about it...

Motive: He's a jack*ss...what more do I need to say...he also rarely posts...and he's as MEAN as a b**ch. He also could be smart enough to hack....

why I'm skeptical: He's a little blue switch for goodness sakes!!! He has no hands to hack with!!!!! how does he even get on internet a type!!!! maybe that's why he rarely posts...

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2002, 07:43:48 AM »
Maybe if everyone here would stop becoming so paranoid.

The younger shall surpass the older.
The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2002, 05:37:38 PM »
I"m not quite sure what's going on, but BOOOOOOOOO to whoever is being a bad ickle person.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2002, 09:11:00 AM »
subspect 2
stargirl
looks:aw shes yellow
personality hmmm whatever it could be mamamia mario
this message will selfdestruct in 5 secs

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2002, 09:12:00 AM »
darn a dud

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2002, 03:12:56 PM »
Golden Yoshi Reporting!

what do you mean? i never posted there. I just checked right now at 4:10 PM EST. Oh, you mean the strange stuff I saw once? Yeah,yeah,yeah. The fire going across the info bars of the users, the closed topic message, and the messed up topic links? Yes, I remember. It was weird. There was a green mushroom on a "closed" topic. It was around... hmmm... I'll edit this message with any updates. Until then, Signing off!

Update!!!
The flames were seen around 8:00 PM EST on 3/15/02! Track 'em down!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"

Edited by - GoldenYoshi on 3/21/2002 1:18:41 PM
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2002, 03:23:00 PM »
The suspects are:

GrimSack- Reason- he's just a fool who'
s been in hiding, pretending to be banned, just to come back. In his dormant period, I've seen some weird things. SQL and ASP errors, for example.

I'll keep you posted.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print