Print

Author Topic: Best system in the world!  (Read 1607 times)

« on: March 26, 2002, 05:37:02 PM »
Although this may start a battle, I would like to say that Super NES is the best system ever made!  And it is why I also love GBA, because GBA is a modern day SNES.  SNES has the same capabilities as the GBA, but GBA uses them more frequently.

SNES is da best!  No doubt!

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2002, 02:24:11 PM »
SNES does not have the same amount of power as the GBA.  The games just give that illusion because the GBA is only on about the same level of power as the SNES right now.  But the GBA is  twice as powerful.  Future GBA games will make this reality more apparent.

Sniff sniff... do I smell a Lucky Fruit?  Wahoo!
Sniff sniff... do I smell a Lucky Fruit?  Wahoo!

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2002, 02:39:44 PM »
GBA and SNES!!! Yea! And maybe the N64. U think your Atari is neato, what kind of chip you got in there, a Dorito? A GBA has 32-bit prossesing power, while the all-known SNES had only 16 bits... But the SNES did have all sorts of add-ons and chips, like SFX-2 and that one in SMRPG (SA-1?). The GBA has better sprites, supports actual voices like an N64, has improved music like N64, and has gameplay and controllability like a SNES. To me, it's like a SNES/N64 hybrid, in handheld form! That's my dream! I've got a GBA and it makes a 32-bit SEGA CD look bad! GBA, all the way! GB,GBA all the way, oy-yay! (hey, that ryhmes!)
Heres a new emoticon I made:

!)  Big wink
~x( Mad
 8/ "uhh... sure, right, whatever you say." (Sarcasim)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print