Print

Author Topic: Mario Word Association  (Read 1694757 times)

« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2001, 06:49:26 AM »
Farscape.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #631 on: July 23, 2001, 09:05:21 AM »
comics
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2001, 06:47:32 AM »
Spider-Man

« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2001, 06:51:42 AM »
City

« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2001, 07:07:25 AM »
Rose Town
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2001, 07:08:01 AM »
Gothem and Metropolis and Keystone city and all the other comic book citys I don't know.

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2001, 12:17:43 PM »
New York

All Yoshis bow to me.
All Yoshis bow to me.

« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2001, 12:40:34 PM »
Mario

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2001, 02:19:57 PM »
rapper

"Sup homies?"
-to home boys Luigi,Toad & DK
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2001, 09:27:37 PM »
Wolverine Rip-off

(the first time I heard the word 'rip-off' was in a comic-about magazine, whaen they said "...un rip-off de Wolverine.." -'...a Wolverine rip-off'-, so I didn't have any idea of what rip-off meant. I just realyzed that it meant 'copy'. YEARS later, I also knew the REAL meaning of rip-offing. Er, I mean, 'ripping-off'. Whatever)

-------
Vote Mr. Face for President
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #640 on: July 26, 2001, 04:14:27 PM »
Game Boy Advance, because it's a rip-off

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #641 on: July 26, 2001, 05:37:48 PM »
Luigi

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #642 on: July 26, 2001, 09:45:09 PM »
Green.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #643 on: July 26, 2001, 11:39:16 PM »
White shirt, green suspenders. (you know, Fire Luigi?)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #644 on: July 27, 2001, 12:16:44 AM »
Caped Luigi.

Anyway, I could be sleeping for a year, and then waking up to see that this topic is still going. You know, if this topic ever got enough posts, the forum might have trouble maintaining all this space, or there might be a forum crash. But seeing as how that won't stop you, this has to be the most popular topic ever for any Mario forum on the entire Internet.

btw King Yoshi, I'll bow down to you if you promise not to whack me with that scepter.

''Whatever happened to Super Nester Bros.? Oh that's right, Nintendo fired him.''
You didn't say wot wot.

Print