Print

Author Topic: The War Lord Rules/?  (Read 1535 times)

« on: March 14, 2005, 02:06:50 AM »
Welcome, and very good ciao to you all. This is my first post in this constituency. My game is yet to be released. I’m receiving some help from my friend. I have millions of connections. My friend has another company, he has made a particular game and it became a great triumph. He is hosting my game with a guide. It want be released to the public. Because it will be gone, I know the sales will go up but not at the moment. He has resoluted also to host my book as my publisher. My other friend who is 21 is exemplifying my book. This is my game and my trailer. Farewell till our next meeting. Take pleasure in it while it lasts.

Trailer/Teaser

SuperMarioLuigi- Bowsers 10 worlds.
Shadow Bowser [ruler of all Bowsers]
Narrator: Just when you thought the Mushroom kingdom was safe think again, Luigi and Mario have been tricked, and floating in a ship drifting away somewhere else.
Meanwhile in space.
Shadow Bowser: Grrhhhhh! Hurry up you slums! Time to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.
2 days before.
In Lemies spaceship.
Lemy: Hurry up where about to destroy the mushroom kingdom, for their punishment, they mock me. I have not come this far for nothing. This land will pay for its sins. I can remember they hurt my father.
{Scrunch of his hand, of Lemy! With his anger}
{Missile}
{Explosion of Lemy ship}
Lemy: What! You slouches see what’s happening!}
See what’s happening. Since you can’t do this work, GO! Bowser robots!
It’s Mario, Grrhhhhh!
Land voyager on to his ship. Fire cabom Bowser missiles!
{Fired missile}
Narrator: Mario ships floats further into space, and Lemies ships drifting down slowly
{Cabom!}
Somewhere on the son.
[Few minutes later]
[Ship melts]
<Everyone dies>
2 hours later to Bowser
Shadow Bowser: Fire giga blaster, fire you slums!
Land the platoons on every place! Hurry! Grrhhhh!
Now! Strip this land; I want the land also to feel the pain of acid and harsh fumes. We will make the Mushroom kingdom in 10 worlds. It’s time they see my real power Nrrrfdggrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Narrator: Meanwhile in space. Mario and Luigi don’t suspect that the ship is going to explode because the ship has got a bomb.
Mario: Ah! Luigi, what’s a that a noise. Luigi check it out. Yah ho!
Luigi: Lets a go!
Narrator: They explore and wonder what it is, and then!
[Explosion!]
Narrator: The ship crashes on the moon. They must explore it and verse their first boss. The Bean Bean castle has floated up and landed on the moon. They verse a boss and get two meteor surfboards riding to the mushroom kingdom. And when they reach there absolutely shocked.

There is more  that meets the eye!
There is more  that meets the eye!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 09:34:39 PM »
I'll give you a little reply here. I know how agonizing it is to not get any replies. As for your game, I haven't played a decent fan game since TMK shut down it's fan games section.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 11:58:59 PM »
Some stand out, but some of the best include:

Ultimate Mario Bros- CashCrazed
Yoshi's World- Insane Steve
Mario Basketball 2.0- Unknown
Super Mario War- Unknown
Mario in Worlds Unknown 2: Beta- Lord Spaceman

Nachos make me macho,
Berries make me merry,
If you want me to stop,
Too bad. (Raspberry)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print