Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44229 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
That's fine. Thanks for taking it up. Can't wait to see the video. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
No problem. I'll put the video up on Mario Chat now. I'll try to get to posting which games I have at a later time, sorry.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 06:30:02 PM »
After obtaining Kuribo's Shoe or the Frog Suit in SMB3 how far can you get without losing it.  It'd be cool to see someone beat the game with one of those items.
Luigison, please post that in my Mario YouTube requests/challenges thread please. It's nothing personal, but I'd just like every challenge or request to be in one spot because I might reconsider some requests that I've already turned down.
Done. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Okay, but there is one problem. You can't bring the Kuribo's Shoe with you to another level.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »
There will be a hold up on videos for now because I sent my camcorder to Aiptek by UPS so I can get a new one for free. The next video I will make is going to be on my own. Here's the list of Mario games I have:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 (J)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Land
Super Mario All-Stars (Doesn't include Super Mario World)
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros. DX
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars
Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Mario & Luigi Partners In Time
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Power Tennis

There may be some more games that I'm forgetting. I have yet to find an easy and efficient way to record games for handheld systems in high-quality, so I can't take any requests for those, sorry. Aside from those, I'm currently not taking requests from the following games:

Super Mario World
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars
Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Mario & Luigi Partners In Time
Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »
You can record GB, GBC, and GBA videos with a GB Player and a GCN.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »
Beat any World Record in Mario Kart Wii.

:P

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »
You can record GB, GBC, and GBA videos with a GB Player and a GCN.

Yeah, I know. The only problem is that I don't have a Gameboy Player or a Super Gameboy.

Nintendoobsessed: I'm not sure about that one. Even if I do beat a world record, it will probably be beaten soon after anyway.

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 10:06:50 PM »
Are you good at making music videos? I was thinking that someone should use the song 500 Miles by the Proclaimers and Mario footage to make a video. If I had the tools/know how, I would do it myself.

I know you said you were busy at the moment, so this is just a passing thought. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2008, 12:08:53 AM »
Sorry, but I've never made a music video before. I'm not particularly into things like that, sorry.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
I'm sorry guys, but it seems there has been a delay in the shipping order. UPS confirmed that Aiptek received the camcorder on November 21, but Aiptek hasn't sent it back yet. Let's just hope that I get it back soon.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »
Good news, everyone; my camcorder is going to arrive next week! You can start requesting again. I'll try to get to them as soon as I make another video that I've been wanting to do. Something happened to my Nintendo 64 video cable, so I can't really take Nintendo 64 game requests until I get it fixed or get a new one.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »
N64 and GameCube use the same cable, if that's an option.

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »
Which is also the same as SNES!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
Interesting. I'll check that out. Thanks for the help guys!

Print