Print

Author Topic: What do you Think will Happen in MLB this Year???  (Read 2990 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: April 04, 2005, 07:17:40 PM »
Hey guys, what are your odds on what will happen in MLB this year? Personally, I think Cubs have a lot better chance than they did at the world series last year, I saw them watch today, and they're pretty good this time, even without Sammy or Moises. Does anyone else have any ideas on who will succeed and who will fail?

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »
I think the cubs have a really good chance to win too but you can't just base how they do on one game.  I think the are going to win the world series and I am basing it on how they played.  The diamondbacks don't have a chance to win but they will improve about 30 games this year.  The problem about that is that that will only get them to about .500.
poop

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 04:47:54 PM »
best Yankees opening day ever.

by the way, i must compliment on your pro-Led Zeppelin name.

just stopping in for my once in a blue moon visit.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »
I'd say that the Indians are the greatest team.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 06:57:05 PM »
Thanks, Meorik, and good point luigiandpeachy, I can't base my opinions on one games. Have the Red Sox played yet?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 08:17:31 PM »
Yeah, and they've lost twice to the Yankees.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 08:35:12 PM »
I see they're trying to put a new "curse" on the Red Sox after the "curse of the Bambino" was broken last Autumn.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 08:57:47 PM »
Sweet. Hey, do any of you guys get ESPN the Magizine, like me? If you don't, have you at least read it? I think it's a lot better than Sports Illustrated. Except one annual issue of SI beats them all, if you know what I mean, heh-heh.

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 4/5/2005 7:58:31 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 04:21:40 PM »
I think cubs are gonna win the world series this year definatley... but why the hell did they have to trade their best player, Mosies Alou. hes clearly the best the cubs have had in a whlie. sammy sosa was just a jerk and he didnt really contribute that much except for a few runs every now and then. i think the orioles will do worse this season with sammy then they have in past years. even though theyve alway sucked and probably always will.

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 06:28:15 PM »
mariosassitant, watch your mouth...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 09:17:08 AM »
"Corky!  Corky!  Corky!"

Ah, I remember that as if it were yesterday.  I still can't believe they picked my team, the Twins, to win it all.  They'll come real close, but I'm not guaranteeing a world championship.  We'll just have to sit back and let the season unfold.  I hate how they always have the championship winners picked at the beginning of the season.  It only happens that way every once in a while.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 10:58:53 AM »
I predict that the Cubs will not win the World Series.

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 11:29:29 AM »
I definitly don't think the cubs are going to make it into the hunt for October but I sure as heck want them to!!!
poop

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 07:00:41 PM »
I want them to also. Gawd, you're right. Why did they get rid of Moises? He was their best player, and in the last few years Sammy became a ********! Seriously, but as of last time I checked, their record was 4-6, but the've had 2 games since then so it's different, i'll check si.com.

Print