Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25750 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2007, 04:29:39 PM »
Mario and Sonic then shouted somthing in japanese. The MechKoopas all then said, "DOES NOT COMPUTE!" and exploded. So they continued...
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2007, 01:25:18 PM »
..into the next room, which had a roboticized Petey Piranha. Mario and Sonic needed to come up with a good strategy for this battle. Down on Earth, Jman had just found the last part to the Fred Savage Movie Cannon (FSMC) when...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »
...Sonic tried to pull down his pants and fart a mighty fart, but he had no pants. So he ran to the nearest closet to find a pair. when Sonic found one he exploded in anger because the had a coffee stain on them.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2007, 03:51:40 PM »
So sonic decided anouther way to destroy Petey Pirhana, by.......
Got Mario?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »
Teaming up with Mario to do a move that was a combination of the Spin Dash and Spin Jump, which obliterated the robo-Petey's head. At the same time on Earth, Jman...

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2007, 06:39:42 AM »
Jman was loading his Cannon...
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »
..and proceeded to shoot down the plotholes one by one until they were all gone. Earth was saved, but now Mario and Sonic had to infiltrate Bowser and Eggman's base.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »
Mario and Sonic seemed to be lost in this weird maze thingy. Sonic did nothing but run laps. But Mario was playing his DS, until the battery went dead, he got furious so he cancelled this mission and went to the menu screen, desperate to find a charger, this led him to Deezer's Fortress, he needed to find a way to infiltrate the fort. Sonic was still running laps, his shoes had disintegrated.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2007, 08:55:43 PM »
"Wow," I thought.  "Who'd ever have thought that a bunch of movies starring that kid from The Wonder years could save the planet from temporary disaster?"

I quietly thanked Fred Savage, and was on my way, possibly to return again, to close up more potholes with pointless Disney sequels!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2007, 06:50:20 AM »
And so he did. And Sonic was STILL running laps. He caught fire...
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2007, 10:01:10 AM »
...and then jumped in a nearby cooler of Gatorade to put out the flames. However, from his hiding place, Sonic could see another plot hole opening, one that the others missed (due to a plot hole). Out of it emerged Abraham Lincoln, ready to dish out rail-splittin', patriotic justice, 1800's-style.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »
Sonic decided to enlist Lincoln's help to stop Bowser and Eggman, but Mario was still lost as Deezer's Foretress. So...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »
...the group pondered for a few hours whether or not Mario was vital in the mission to stop the two villains.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »
Eventually they concluded that Mario was needed because he had the best knowledge of Bowser's weak points. So they went into Deezer's Foretress to find him. However, they had to hurry, as unbeknownst to them, Bowser and Eggman were planning to build another gigantic freezer!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »
While building the fridge, Bowser accidentlay dropped a piece that was essential. "You idiot!" shouted Eggman. "Don't worry" said Bowser. "We'll talk to the Mother Brain". After walking a long time, they found the stasis tank that holds Mother Brain...
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Print