Print

Author Topic: Hey hey seamonkies!  (Read 6859 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 06:53:05 PM »
It's everybody's favorite Canadian Madman, GrimSack! My family was moving, and we only got our frigin' computer up and running a little while ago. But I'm back, and ready to **** everyone off, as usual. Anyway, I skimmed through these things, and realized the focus here is mainly on Mario, so I'm proposing a RPG about Sealab 2021. If you watch Adult Swim, you know **** well what I'm talking about. Now, I'll be Captain Hank "Hazel" Murphy. Any other seamonkies out there willing to join? Or do all just wanna' be mailbox heads and ignore me?

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2002, 08:04:14 AM »
Give us a reason why we should listen to a frea**** weir** like yourself.

In this realm Mario is everything! Why don't you just go make your own Sealab 2021 forum you ****** ******* ******* ***.

The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2002, 11:48:09 AM »
Look grimshack we all hate you except some loyal idiots so you better get out of here becuase Deezer gave you a fair warnning want to turn back to comming and making this forum a flame war again? Well deezer will handle it smoothly one more problem at your out what about GrimShacks formal apolgy thought so it means nothibng well i for one take back forgiving you it was a stupid thing to do everyone was right after we did that you changed back so you will get your penatly saing you are back to your usual self...

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2002, 12:31:48 PM »
Come on...GrimSack WHY did you come back? You don't like Mario,you just start dumb flamewars,and you STINK! You know what? Come on Super Yoshi7175! Let's join his little RPG and annoy him to no ends! Heh,heh,heh...
Alright I'm in!I'm...uh...(psss,psss tell me someone to be from Sealab91290229392932039!I don't watch immature shows,so I have no Idea who the character's are..)Alright I'm: Colonel 00Barney the Dinosaur,reporting for uh...reporting...for...something...Come on Super Yoshi7175 Join so we can annoy him!!!! Luigi fan,Grim,you guy's join his dumb RPG thingy too!!!

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2002, 12:38:26 PM »
Alright,what do I do??? Beat you up???

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2002, 12:58:06 PM »
Hmmmm,I think GrimSack left;probably to play his Xbox...

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2002, 01:11:23 PM »
I think hes afraid of us.....

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2002, 02:13:34 PM »
Hah! I'm not afraid of you guys, I just don't check the forums I sign in every 9 or 10 minutes like you two do. Anyways, this sounds fun! Ok, I'll be the mummy!

Oh, and SuperYoshi, please, start using periods in your sentances. They're so much easier to read that way. Thank you. Also, I don't have an X-box. I'm not even sure I know entirely what an xbox is.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2002, 02:31:40 PM »
What he didnt flame me???? The world may turn upside down. *World turns upsaide down and super yoshi 7175 falls off*

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2002, 02:41:21 PM »
MamaMia i am not joining this I dont watch that show...

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2002, 02:52:33 PM »
I'll join!

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2002, 02:54:11 PM »
Ok let's play GrimSack,what do I do?

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2002, 02:55:24 PM »
you come kiss me ya Hunk!!!

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2002, 02:56:36 PM »
I'm all for for that!!!!!!!

SSSSMMMMOOOOOCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2002, 04:30:12 PM »
Look can my dog play this?

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2002, 04:57:12 PM »
Yoshi Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yoshi Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can Yoshi Play your Game?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2002, 04:57:22 PM »
Yoshi Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yoshi Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can Yoshi Play your Game?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2002, 04:57:35 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2002, 04:57:42 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2002, 04:57:49 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:09 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:14 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:21 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:29 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:39 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2002, 04:59:47 PM »
          Yoshi Rules You Dont!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2002, 08:35:53 PM »
Your idea is as stupid as that tasteless show you're watching.
I suggest that you stop this inanity and bring your disdainful a** out of this forum you Sc**bag.

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2002, 08:38:20 PM »
MarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioise verythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythin gMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMariois everythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythi ngMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioi severythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseverythingMarioiseveryth ing
andyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrasha ndyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashan dyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashand youaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandy ouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyo uaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyouaretrashandyou aretrashhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2002, 08:40:58 PM »
I'll join!I'll put down the person I'll be when I see the show tonight.

"Mario is the best.He is the most favorite plumber"-Mark Twain
"He''s better than me!"Plumber
"He could never kill Pokemon"Ash Ketchum
"Hello.Would you want a sponge?"-telamarketers
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2002, 04:29:28 PM »
Alright you jack***es, listen up. My Happy Cake oven is missing, and you need to find it. And don't dismiss it as a meer toy. It's not just a toy. It made real cupcakes. And there were icing packets, and sprinkles too. But the scret ingredient...was...love..**** it.

(Alright, they have their mission. now to dispose of these soiled bedsheets before anybody finds out my dirty secret!)

Oh, when you guys are done, dump some of that radioactive waste into the ocean!

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2002, 04:36:42 PM »
This is stupid! That why I didnt join...

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2002, 05:18:25 PM »
Hmmm...Rice Rice Baby!! Alright Stop! Grab a table and a menu! I sit back in an Oriental Venu! Hungry,for a little chopsuey! Hey I found it!! @&#&#$*#*@ thing sliped!! AAHHHHHHHH it fell in the Mutant Crab Tank!!! Hey Look! The Muntant Crabs are making Brownies! I hope they give me some...

Print