Print

Author Topic: The Future of Nintendo...  (Read 6702 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2003, 06:21:59 PM »
People should read all messages, despite their length. Valuable information may be consealed within...

May the Power of the Dark Side compel you! :) HAHAHA! :)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2003, 10:15:11 PM »
People should put new paragraphs to separate ideas... ?
Important information could be easily found within.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2003, 10:17:17 PM »
I try, but the forum removes me indentions, so sadly it al runs together. Sorry. :'( If you can tell me how to make it work on here, I would be verry pleased.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2003, 10:55:36 PM »
No, tab-widths and spaces don't agree with online format.

Hitting return a couple of times will do, though.  Unless you have the HTML box clicked, in which case you'll need to ype

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2003, 11:03:56 PM »
MoonEye, do you use a translator? That's all I want to know.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2003, 12:43:08 AM »
"[Eternal Darkness], along with Metroid Prime are the only two works the GameCube has created that it could posably be proud of."

Hahahaha, ha. That really cracked me up.
First of all, the Nintendo GameCube is a machine which cannot create anything, and has no emotions, therefore it cannot be proud.
Second, I guess you haven't played many games. There are tons of GameCube games that are good and even better than those.

More Eternal Darkness isn't the prime solution.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2003, 04:01:49 PM »
I guess his definition of "to be proud of" are games where you kill stuff in a very graphic manner.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2003, 12:02:26 AM »
That's part of it I agree. I was speaking theoreticaly upon the GameCube imbisile. Also, EternalDarkenss may not be a "prime solution" although I belif it to be. Nintendo itself has never before created something that has apealed to my dark manner. MArio games are great, but Nintendo needs games that people 15 can play and not be scared to death their classmates will chastise them for doing so. It's almost a sin in my school to like Nintendo; and for the most part I agree with them. Nintendo is shutting off all marketing to anyone older than elementary school. GameBoys are cool, but anyone caught dead with a game cube without a good explination is high blasphamy in my school. Eternal Darkness is the only game NINTENDO has MADE that apeals to my dark nature, and the high demends of the publick for such games. Resident evil, Mortal Kombat, and GTA are all made by other companys and lisensed to the consolse. I dodn't even know if Nintendo has GTA Vice City, but I doubt they do. I'm not saying viloent video games are the answer, but rather mature storylines. Arguable GTA and Resident Evil have none. But Mortal Kombat is fun, and Eternal Darkness has the best Nitnendo made storyline. I would guess more than half the people here are too young to play the game, or are too Mario ubsesed to play anything rated over "T" So I don't conlude my point will ever be made to you. The dark arcetecture, grapgics, sound, gameplay, and story of Eternal Darkness exisells beyound all other Nintendo made titles that people of the dark nature come to apreatiat. The dark crowd is growing ever so largely in todays socity, witch I aproove of greatly. Unfortunantly Nintendo is not tappign this great resorce other systems are. And that is the PRIME reason why no one over Elemntary school would be caught dead with a Nintendo rather than a PS2. This needs to change, or Nintendo's fate will be that of Saga.

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2003, 12:14:29 AM »

The only reason why Nintendo is not getting to stupid teenagers is because Sony and Microsoft got to them first and used good marketing and brainwashing techniques to mesmerise people into thinking that Nintendo is kiddy and saying that their systems are better and since those dumb people are suckers for anything, their little minds are fooled into thinking Nintendo sucks.

People are stupid now. All they want is violence and graphics.

They've forgotten what a good game is like.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/1/2003 10:20:23 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2003, 10:44:58 AM »
I don't RockStar will ever release a Grand Theft Auto game on any Nintendo console until Nintendo proves that they can attract the majority of adult video game consumers...

There must be a way to this so, because just releasing a few "mature" games like Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem are not enough...

The Resident Evil games are not really exclusive especially when you count the old releases on the PlayStation...

Mortal Kombat games were on the Nintendo consoles since the beginning...

What we need for Nintendo is for them to do some marketing gimmick so more GameCubes get sold, the second price drop was not enough: people just mentioned that they buy GameCube now that it is a bargain just to get the many exclusive games, in which most of them are not really "mature"... [sigh] U.U-+

Super Mario 128 may be a good solution to get the ex-Super Mario fans, what about those who were never fans?

I just don't know what to really say, but I really wish the best for Nintendo in the future...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2003, 06:02:27 PM »
Poor Nintendo, ever since the PlayStation was created (back in the N64 v.s. PlayStation era), Nintendo has been loosing sales due to their stereotyped "kiddy" games.

They really need something to boost their sales. I don't really know how the Game Boy has better sales than the GameCube, probably because it is the only handheld right now. But that's besides the point...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2003, 10:04:59 AM »
I hate to say this, but many "adults" are attracted to the PS2 because it can play CDs and DVDs.  At least that is true for my brothers, mother, father, wife, brother-inlaws, etc.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2003, 02:21:59 PM »
I'm writing out the synopsis of a video game plot using my fanfic. Yeah, the one I keep saying is coming.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2003, 04:02:26 PM »
The PS2 is annoyingly sensitive, though.  My girlfriend has one and it refuses to play a lot of her CDs, claiming they're "damaged" when no other CD player has a problem with them.

Of course you can't play FFX-2 on a Cube.  *sniffle*
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2003, 11:28:51 AM »
I hate when people say that it plays DVDs makes it better.  Sure it's nice, but you get a console for GAMES, not to play movies.
 n/a

Print