Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart question!  (Read 3432 times)

« on: April 30, 2001, 11:04:23 AM »
How can I access the "secret cup" tracks? ??
You know, the one below the mushroom, flower and star cups ?
"Hammer time!" -hammer bros.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2001, 01:33:22 PM »
You beat the other three cups first.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2001, 02:57:43 PM »
Do I have to win gold in the three cups?
"Hammer time!" -hammer bros.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2001, 05:00:44 AM »
You have to get gold in every cup, in 150cc, I think.

Does your face hurt?
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Andrevan

• Plumber's Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2001, 06:19:26 AM »
In order to access the secret cups, you must complete gold in every cup. The secret cups are just mirror images of the other cups. You also get a nifty new title screen.

--Andrevan
~The Nintendo King~
Andrevan@aol.com

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2001, 08:34:04 PM »
Depending if it's the SNES or the 64 one...
SNES: Finish Mush/Flower/Star in 100cc to open Special 100cc<-- Finish that to get the 150cc courses!

N64: Finish all 4 cups for the 150cc to get EXTRA a mirrored copy of the level has a extreme driver agrression but a 100cc course difficulty (Bowser's Castle has only 2 Whomps not 3!)
Just remember to use yours truly!

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2001, 09:44:16 AM »
I don't think it's 100c difficulty when you're acting suicidal driving against traffic in Toad's Turnpike on Extra.

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2001, 04:40:41 PM »
I've always wondered how to get the special cup!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print