Print

Author Topic: Wario's Woods  (Read 2356 times)

« on: October 13, 2001, 07:34:54 PM »
OK, I've got the game Wario's Woods. It's fun, but I don't understand how the Vs. Mode attacks work. Could someone help me?

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2001, 02:51:15 PM »
There are several attacks you can use.

1. Lower the opponent's ceiling by getting a match of 4+ objects.  You can lower it only 3 blocks at a time.

2. Fill the opponent's screen with a stack of the same monsters by getting chain reactions.  x2=1 stack, x3=2 stacks and so on.

3.  Turn all your opponent's bombs that are on the ground into corresponding monsters by clearing a diamond.

4. Send an egg to your opponent by clearing a match that goes in two different directions at once.  It can be in a V-form or an X-form, but not in a line.  The egg has the same effect as in the one-player mode.
"Peachy" he he. :-)

Print