Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Cookie (passwords)  (Read 3233 times)

« on: October 26, 2001, 07:14:45 PM »
I BEAT THE GAME!!!

Yoshi's Cookie was challenging, but I finally finished the puzzle mode! Along the way I obtained some passwords Deezer didn't have.

Here are some passwords that aren't included on the list (Deezer, please add them!):

8-09: WN.LVYW (that's a period)
8-10: ?M1LV6J
9-01: 7SVLV05 (that's a zero)
9-02: M7?LV6M
9-03: !8WLV02 (that's a zero)
9-04: F09LVG2 (that's a zero)
9-06: LF4LV6?
9-07: C1CLVYV
9-08: 9Z1LVGW
9-09: 0_8LV5V (those are zero and blank respectively)
9-10: .J_LV4W (that's a period and a blank, respectively)
10-01: CSVLV5?
10-02: GBJLV6?
10-03: _2RLV5V (that's a blank)
10-04: ZJHLVGJ
10-06: V2FLV6W
10-07: ZP.LV55 (that's a period)
10-08: S!BLV4R
10-09: K?LLV0V (that's a zero)
10-10: DQVJV4J

That's all the passwords! I'm not telling you what the ending is like, though! Something gets added to the SMW picture. Wondering what it is? Try the puzzles and see for yourself!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 12/6/2001 6:48:13 AM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2001, 08:34:52 PM »
OK, I just solved level 10-09. Very clever! If you happen to meet Alexey Pajitnov, tell him I like his Yoshi's Cookie puzzles. Off to 10-10! Wish me luck!

I beat 10-10! It was pretty fun to do. I commend Alexey on the great challenge of the puzzles.

----------

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 12/5/2001 7:08:08 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2001, 02:49:20 AM »
Grazie, I'll have to try 'em...
What's with the two different passes for 9-10?

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2001, 08:49:27 AM »
Oops, my bad. Typo. It's now correct. I hope you enjoy the puzzles! I certainly did!

----------
----------

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2001, 03:49:47 PM »
how DO you beat 10-10?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2001, 11:41:11 PM »
I think it has something to do with lining up the Checks and Circles in the beginning, but I can't get anywhere from there.

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2001, 11:30:12 AM »
Deezer, you're partially right: You do line up the Circles and Checks, but that's actually the last thing you do.

Maybe you should put up a Yoshi's Cookie Puzzle Mode Guide on TMK. I can e-mail you the answers.

----------
----------

Print