Print

Author Topic: Captain N-Episode 4: The Confrontation  (Read 1893 times)

« on: June 29, 2002, 11:00:34 PM »
I'm back.

Last time: Mario rescued a boy from a burning building. They learn that the fire was started by a family of pirates caled the bonnes. Kirby and samus learn of a possible enemy following them.

The choppper veered left and lowered altitude. "There's a storm coming up!" said pit, looking at a printout from a computer."It's a pretty big one! Going around it will cost us a whole day's time!"
"Then we're going through!" Said kevin. "Raise altitude!"
"Sir, is that a good Idea?" asked pit. "It's a very big storm! We could get lost or even crash in it!"
"It's a chance we'll have to take! We can't waste anymore time! If we don't find the plans for the machine, then goodness knows what the stikmen will use it for!"

Kirby kept a keen eye all around him. He stared periodically in every direction.
"Stop doing that! Your making me nervous!" Said samus, annoyed.
"I have this weird feeling." Said kirby.
"Like we're being watched?" Said samus. "I have the same feeling."
They stopped talking and kept going down the corridor. Samus stepped quickly and charged up the cannon on her arm. she turned and fired down the coridor. It was temporarily illuminated. Two figures were visible for a fraction of a second. "You can come out now. We know your there." A match lit up. The two figures were visible. One of them was a tall woman with sunglasses and a blue tank-top. The second was a short little humanlike creature in a white jumpsuit and helmet. The little man turned on a flashlight. "Dig dug!" said the man. The woman squinted through her sunglasses. "Well, it seems we have a couple of videolanders. What shall we do with them dig-dug?" asked the woman, with an english accent. "I'm Laura Croft. This is my esteemed colleague Dig-dug."
"dig-dug!"
"We are professional tomb-raiders."
Kirby turned from pink t0o solid white. "This is a tomb!?!"
To be continued

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2002, 09:12:00 AM »
The storm was even bigger than anyone of the N team had imagined. The chopper swayed this way and that in the powerful winds. they only barely stayed in control.
"Pit! Are we still on course!?!" Shouted captain N over the thunder and lightning. The rain splashed loudly against the shell of the chopper. Pit yelled back, "Yes, Captain! But we're not liable to stay on it if we don't get out of here!" Pit was scared, of course, as you or I would have been scared. but the mighty captain N seemed fearless. Pit was amazed at the calm and serenity he showed.
Kevin was amazed too. He would normally be scared stiff. He would think it ouit later though. Right now he had a helicopter to fly.
The rain got heavier. Lightning flashed all around. Captain N was blinded by the exceptionally brigfht light caused by the lightning. He didn't see it coming until it was too late. captain N and the N team surged with pain as electricity ran through there bodies. Then they blacked out completely.

"A tomb? You mean where they stick dead people? Like where zombies come and choke the life out of you!?"
"calm down." said samus.
"This isn't a tomb, my little pink friend. It's an opportunity to get filthy rich!"
She rolled out a peice of paper.
"It's a map!" Said kirby and samus together.
"A treasure map." said Laura.
"If we were to help you find this treasure," started kirby.
"Would you lend us the map so we can get out of here?" finished samus.
"I don't see why not. If you help me find the treasure, I'll split it with you, and personally take you to the surface. Do we have a deal?" She extended her hand.
"deal!" said samus shaking it firmly.

Captain n awoke on a sandy beach. He looked up at a sign that said: "Welcome to south island, segaland". He had made it. He looked around for his freinds but they were nowhere to be seen. He saw a something in the distance. It was blue, very vast, and seemed to be coming toward him. You know who it was, and so did captain N. Even three days unconcsious on a beach won't spoil your memory that bad.
Captain N looked at the large blue hedgehog standing in front of him. He stood up. He wasn't happy. He had hoped to avoid meeting this creature."You." said captain N. Sonic bowed and said, "sonic T. hedgehog at your service."

Next time: Sonic and captain N? not the most likely of allies. Can they overcome their differences and get the plans for the machine? What about the other members of the N- team? find out in the next episode of: Captain N: The game master!

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 11:20:22 AM »

Print