Print

Author Topic: Wario...  (Read 1767 times)

« on: February 14, 2003, 10:36:56 PM »
We all know of a shadowy character that little is known about. His name... is... Wario.

Arch enemies since childhood, Wario tends to believe he is on a quest for revenge. Deezer is quite right when he states that the problem began in childhood. But they were much, much more than neighborhood rivals. They were more. They were best friends.

Yes, alas, 'tis true. They would spend hours playing together, and having the time of their lives. Both of them. They would play games (video games?) and have fun, and the like.

But, it is inescapable. As we can all attest to, we had chores to do as children. So did Mario. But what are friends for? Wario would gleefully help Mario in what was sure to be a common, everyday, harmless chore.

Picking pirahna plants is not one the everyday person would call "harmless." Yes, it was true. Wario was frequently bitten by these malicious creatures, and once in the nose. And sure enough, it forever stayed. His nose swelled to the size of a watermelon, but he did not let that deter his friendship.

When they got back to cavorting about the grass, they would often play a game akin to the "Cops and Robbers" game we all know. Wario would naturally be the crook, and Mario would be the hero.

Alas, poor Wario could not stand losing. He was always cast as the evil one. And, the one time he was given the job of Deputy, Mario winced and fell on his back in humiliating laughter, at Wario.

Wario fled, red faced and big nosed, intent on retaliating on his (former) best friend. One wonders if he will forgive Mario and get together to play "Cops and Robbers" again?

SpaceLuigi

PS-- Every word is true.

PPS-- I mean that.

PPPS-- Seriously, I do.

PPPPS-- No joke, fellas.

SpaceLuigi, defender of the Mario universe... and beyond
SpaceLuigi, defender of the Mario universe... and beyond

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 06:13:03 PM »
whoa good story

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 12:28:26 AM »
Is that it? Or just the prologue?

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 05:40:03 PM »
Wario story! All right!

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print