Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Match pt.1  (Read 1650 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 27, 2005, 08:21:16 AM »
In Brooklyn NY, a hero in blue overalls and a green shirt and hat waits for something to come up because he has nothing to do. His brother Mario was on vacation. He looks outside and sees the same things: cars, pedestrians... just every day things on brooklyn streets. But something unusual was going on... a crowd of people were surrounding a local store and an ambulance was parked outside. The owner was severly slaughtered. He went home and decided to set a trap for burgalers because life of a hero can get you many enemies.
At midnight Luigi was peacefully sleeping when his wall fell down. He looks up and sees a large shilouette.
"Hey-a I just-a cleaned the place! What is-a wrong with you!" Luigi yawned
Bowser stepped in a light coming from a street lamp.
He was terrible looking: His spiked shell was cracked and almost falling off, his head had just patches of hair, a horn was broken and he was burned head to toe.
"I... Need... Your... Help..." Bowser gasped and fell on the floor with a crash.
Luigi had no affection for King Koopa's death so he stuffed him in the neighbor's dumpster. He turned to his house when he heard a crash. He runs to his home and a character was in his living room. Luigi saw a man about mario's size and wearing a hat Mario wears.
"Mario! I thought you were-" His words were cut off because a tentacle like object came out of Mario's back. Luigi ran to the kitchen as the tentacle chased him in.
"You're not Mario!" Luigi exclaims as he grabbed the toaster and jammed the tentacle in. A shock went through to the monster and now Luigi had his full attention. It let out a roar and dived for Luigi. The plumber was very nimble and dodged every attack eaisily. But it went for his legs this time. Luigi was used to Mushroom Kingdom or Bowser's castle so he jumped and crashed his head against the low celing. Luigi let out a yell because he tried to jump as high as possible. The false Mario whipped him toward the refridgerator which knocked Luigi out. The monster went into the supply room and grabbed mushrooms, fire flowers, and most of the Mario Brothers' equipment and left.
Later in the morning he woke up and looked around.
"uhhhhgh, dis place is a disaster." He looks down and a stone sat in front of him. But then he realized that it was a horn from Bowser's throne and realized that it was there.
"Dis is-a not done."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 09:17:36 AM »
to anyone who reads this:
I want to make this story to the reader's intrest so i would like some suggestions for the sequel "Luigi's Match pt.2"

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 01:42:10 PM »
Funny. I liked it when Luigi tossed Bowser in the garbage. Keep going, I wanna see who the fake Mario guy is!

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print