Print

Author Topic: The Real Mario pt. 4  (Read 1651 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: August 22, 2005, 03:43:22 PM »
Dr. Johnson's Side:
I am Dr. Johnson. I was the drug tester for NBA Street Volume 3. Mario was tested positive for 3 kinds of Mushrooms and megavitamins. He became violent and attacked me.
(To offscreen)
My identity isn't shown right? I said my name? Can't you edit it out?
(To camera)
Uh-oh...

Nurse Peach's Side:
I've worked with Dr. Mario for a few years and I've had a very good time with him. But he soon became a bigshot when the made a game on our work so he ate the megavitamins to make it look real. He soon became sick. I tried to take him to the doctor but he flailed around screaming he was already a doctor.
(To offscreen)
WHAT?
I wasn't here before! That was my... twwwwin sister! Yeah my twin sister! Now leave me alone and let me tell my-

Waluigi's Side:
I am Waluigi and you thnk I hate Mario, but me and him had something going on. We used to be having a love life before Mario Party 1. We had a problem when he became straight. He said he was confused and it was only one time... but we had a bond! I felt it! I wish that he would come back to me!

Daisy's Side:
Mario is a sick man. He had a little problem when Peach finally got angry at him and slapped him! He became drunk and started hitting on me. He was grabbing me until Luigi walked in. Me and Luigi really had a thing until then. Now it was really bad. Luigi began hitting on Wendy Koopa to get back at me.
That was Weird...
I got dumped for a pink turtle...

Well This stupid series is finally over.Now I can go home, eat chips I found in the couch and watch Dora the Explorer.
Ohhhhhhh....
Dora is so fine....
WHAT!?! We've got a special edition!?!
AWWWWWW CRAP! NOW THERE GONNA LAUGH AT ME!!!
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 04:00:22 PM »
It isn't neccessary to create a new topic for each part.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Print