Print

Author Topic: The story of Yoshi's Safari  (Read 1648 times)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« on: September 17, 2005, 11:25:48 PM »
Just played and beat my preserved copy of Yoshi's Safari. Here's the story:

Mario and Yoshi were on Yoshi's Island when they received a letter from the princess. It wrote: Mario! My friends in Jewelery Land have been kidnapped by those dreaded Koopas! Please help!

Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo
Now you''re playing with power!

Edited by - Yoshi55 on 9/17/2005 10:26:27 PM
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:31:16 PM »
So Mario rode Yoshi to the Mushroom Kingdom and
there in front of the castle was Princess Peach
(Princess Toadstool). She said:"Thank goodness you came! The Koopas kidnapped-"
"We know. We know." Mario said, annoyed. "Come into the castle and meet me in the basement." She said. So Mario and Yoshi met her in the basement.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 11:45:45 PM »
Peach directed them to a dusty old chest. Peach opened it and pulled out a bazooka-like gun.
"Use this to beat Bowser and all of the Koopalings and get back all of the jewels." She said. "Wow! That looks cool!"
Yoshi said. So Mario and Yoshi were off to Jewelery Land to get back the jewels. They shot a few Paragoombas and Paratroopas and finally fought Lemmy (who was in a big robot
made by Iggy). They shot the robot a bunch of times and it exploded and Lemmy flew into the background screaming "I surrender!!!!!".
"Too easy!" Mario Said.

Print