Print

Author Topic: Idea for another Mario Sport game  (Read 4716 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2004, 02:13:34 PM »
Why would Mario be the king piece?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2004, 08:57:32 PM »
I always though Mario Chess would make a great game. Not a video game, but an actual chess set.

As Meowrik said, the Mario sports games cannot be games that require large teams. Henceforth, two good ideas in my mind as Mario Bowling and Mario Billiards (Yes, billiards. Think about it.)

Of course, I am STILL eagerly awaiting the release of Mario Jai Alai. The thrill of hitting Peach in the face with a ball launched at 160+mph is worth the $50.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2004, 10:38:32 PM »
"(a) You are a little kid or (b) you are a girly-man."

TEM, just shut up. That was uncalled for. I see football as a bunch of guys wrestling for pig skin.

Yes, Dallas Cowboys do own all.

I would like to see "Mario Mario's Freestyle BMX" and hear Mario and all say PAAA!!!â„¢ when they fell off.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2004, 02:02:15 AM »
Someone did make a mario chess out of clay, check the fan art.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2004, 03:46:26 AM »
You know the game everyone really wants is "Mario Curling" ...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2004, 12:43:02 PM »
Girly man.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2004, 12:51:27 PM »
Yes, Trainman is correct. Dallas Cowboys own all, and they'll destroy the Panthers today like they did last time

Ironics: You see a friend of yours playing Double Dash!! and he/she is woopin the computer on Mirror All Cup Tour. After he wins the Gold Trophy in record time,[this time is obviously fake]10:00:000, you start playing each other in Versus mode. You play on Luigi Circuit; the EASIEST course on the game. This is your first time playing Double Dash!!, and you woop your friend by two laps. All of it; Irony.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2004, 08:39:48 PM »
The Cowboys are losing.

MB is funny.

And a Mario Chess set would be awesome.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Print