Print

Author Topic: Music Discussion  (Read 8449 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2003, 09:30:44 PM »
i dislike 80s music. nuff said

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2003, 05:39:43 PM »
www.vgmp3.com/music.php

VG Music MP3s updated weekly. They do MKDD and MP4 mp3s right now, with tons of other games.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2004, 08:42:49 PM »
I recently got into lots of different groups.  Some of my favorite groups include: The Steve Miller Band,(gotta love "The Joker") Queen, The Eagles, and the Beatles.

I also enjoy the Foreigner song "Cold as Ice."  Most of what I listen to is classic rock and Christian music.  (Got to love DCTalk.)

Jman''s various quote of the week #3: In the game of life, there is one winner and one loser.  I''m the winner.  Guess who''s the loser?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2004, 04:23:35 PM »
The Beatles! Yeah! They're great! I do enjoy them, and Led Zeppelin. Probably the best album is Their Untitled one. I also love Floyd, The Eagles, Paul McCartney and Wings, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ACDC, Queen... the list goes on. I REALLY love Classic Rock!!!

Push button...
Receive Bacon!

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 4/26/2004 3:24:31 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

n/a

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2004, 04:53:47 PM »
I generally don't like words in music.

- ¿Ñ/å¬ -

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 07:41:51 PM »
I used to just like Video Game music...Then I thought Rap was fine for awhile (I dunno why, I was an idiot). Then I thought it was stupid, and tried getting into the heavy metal my brother listened to. It was good.

Now, I like J-Rock and Video Game Music, mostly. Heavy Metal is still nice, too.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2004, 11:39:37 PM »
Sometime while I was in grade school, they interviewed me for the school newsletter or whatever because I was "student of the month" for some reason. One of the questions was "What's your favorite type of music?" Now, I didn't really listen to anything more than what my parents listened to, so I said "rap."

And no, my parents did not listen to rap.

Sometimes I wonder if my classmates still think I like rap. This is one way rap has changed my life.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2004, 06:27:41 PM »
Lemme guess, was Deezer D your favorite?

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2004, 05:34:10 PM »
Yeah, I like video game music too :) Actually there's nothing better to go to sleep to. Heh...the only thing i see rap good for is annoying people. :P Heh...funny.

Edited by - Deezer on 5/4/2004 5:37:45 PM

Print