Print

Author Topic: MANPAC (not Pac Man cus I hate Pac Man)  (Read 5669 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2004, 09:56:30 PM »
You are wrong.

Pac-Man was created by Namco.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2004, 06:50:30 AM »
Hey! Stop flaming me about this topic!

--------------------
"For the people of this planet, I promise you... REVENGE!" --Shadow, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Radical Highway opening movie
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2004, 06:18:39 PM »
Popple's Pac Man code of conduct; page 7; section 1; sub-section A; paragraph 3; sentence 1: Flame all non-believers. By my one-man union rules I have to flame you or unemploy myself. You hate Pac Man, therefore, I dislike your club.
Let me away from this boulder!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 12:31:46 AM »
I have been spending too much time on Neopets lately and not enough time here. Hmm...BTW, my username on Neopets is...donotcare95, of course.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 10:05:01 PM »
GG, what's your username on Neopets?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2004, 12:13:11 AM »
Nowhere on this thread did flaming take place. People simply defended Pac-man, a famous, classic character that no one should hate.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2004, 01:19:02 AM »
*likes most of the things that MANPAC stands for, and also likes Pac-Man*

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2004, 03:30:47 PM »
My username WAS kirbia359 but now I can't get on anymore.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 09:52:39 AM »
No one here seemed to mention Mario was partly inspired by Pac-Man... =/ I definently don't want to join a club that dislikes a part of Mario, especially considering I like Pac-Man anyway.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 11:13:02 AM »
The club isn't about NOT liking PacMan, GG was just saying that MANPAC shouldn't be confused with PacMan, and she just happens to not like PacMan.

Signature under Construction.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 12:22:45 PM »
What he^ said.

Go to this awesome place.

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2004, 01:46:52 PM »
Well exCUSE me Do The Mario, I never knew that PacMan was part of Mario. (Blame my Chao.)

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 01:36:33 PM »
I'm not doubting you, Do the Mario, but how did Pac-Man become the basis for Mario?
-And my Neopets username is Nameneko, but I don't visit too often now.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2004, 09:50:36 AM »
Oh, didn't realize there were replies to this. =P Anyway, I read it in both a book about video games (High Score) and some old interview with Shigeru Miyamoto. I don't mean Mario's based on Pac-Man (even though in the cartoon he's claimed to eat a lot) but more of the inspiration for creating an arcade game.

Print