Print

Author Topic: Andy Milonakis  (Read 2613 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: September 20, 2005, 07:23:01 PM »
Any of you guys MTVphobes? If you are then you must have heard of The Andy Milanokis Show. At first a show about a guy annoying random people on the street and letting an old man named Larry borrow his can opener sounds really stupid. But I thought it was hillarious. But what bothers me is that this guy is actually 27 years old. At first I thought he was like 10, but he's like Gary Coleman or Webster. Ha, funny. Midgets.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 07:27:44 PM »
I can't stand MTV, it rarely has music on it, and when it does, it is worthless music that is horrible.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 08:16:33 PM »
 I don't watch MTV much myself.

However, as far as this "Andy Milonakis" show goes, I did check it out once. I believe it was recommended by a member in a different thread.

I find the humor, if you can call it that, to be rather low-brow, and distasteful. Maybe my standards are too high, but I'd much rather spend my time watching shows like Arrested Development, or Stella.

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 10:42:01 PM »
The only person in this family who watches MTV is my sister. Everyone else hates it.

(Though, for a time, I'd sometimes watch the Osbournes, but even that got stupid.)

The show looks completely stupid, but this comes from when I pass by the living room TV, glancing at a few seconds of it, and hearing it from other rooms.

And you know MTV just HAS to put at least 20 commercials in one break. That's just completely standard, and non-debateable. You can get up to get a snack, and finish it before the final commercial of the break starts. Sometimes you see the same commercials at least 2 to 4 times in the same break. Quite frustrating when you want to see something that probably isn't good, anyway.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 05:42:53 AM »
The Andy Milonakis Show is really, really, really stupid but it sort of makes up for it by being really, really funny; but not completely, as you can see the number of "really"s don't match.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 01:48:56 PM »
Being rather lowbrow, one would expect that I wouldn't like the Andy Milonakis Show.

The difference is that it's more "unpredictable" lowbrow... instead of it being constant toilet humor, it gets really, really random sometimes (My John Stamos is stuck in a tree! Oh dear, looks like your John Stamos has rabies!) -- and I have a strange preference for random humor.

I mean, some of the more "predictable" skits I really don't find funny at all, but the random stuff, to me, is hilarious.

I have two different senses of humor: dark, complex, satirical wit, and completely random nonsensical humor (which is why I like the Arfenhouse series so much more than I should).

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 04:09:41 PM »
Andy Milonakis?Oh yeah i think i actually watched that once.But then it got stupid and I actually turned to VH1.The only show(s)I like on MTV are Real World,Date My Mom,and Laguna Beach(well I watch that sometimes).But I can't stand that Andy Milonakis because it is stupid and pointless.I mean who hasn't realized that if you put a spoon between 2 pieces of bread it will stick out.The only people who wouldn't are probably the ones who have no common sense or have the mental maturity to realize that.Maybe now you see my point.

Dyno-mite!
I see poop.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 05:25:22 PM »
What if you put the spoon in diagonally?

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 05:17:41 PM »
You like Date my Mom but Not Any Milonakis? X/
I'm worried that there won't be a new season.

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 05:49:34 PM »
I'd watch Andy Milanokis if something better wasn't always on everytime it airs.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 08:07:21 PM »
Put the spoon diagnally, it doesn't stick out. Well at least Andy Milonakis likes Nintendo.

Nintendo,Mario,and Bomberman pwns. Sony,Microsoft,and Halo are n00bs.

Print