Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
1 (33.3%)
Maybe
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Print

Author Topic: Curtain Call  (Read 2799 times)

« on: January 13, 2006, 08:39:23 PM »
Summary: When Mario and his friends return to Isle Delfino to receive a valuable gift; the Golden Mushroom. Upon arrival, they discover that the Mushroom has been stolen. When murder strikes, everyone seems to have an alibi.

Chapter 1

"There it is!" exclaimed Mario. Below the airplane, Mario, Luigi and Peach looked down from the airplane. The Isle Delfino Airstrip lay below them. On the runway, Toadsworth, Toad and Yoshi were getting out of their jet. Waluigi and Wario were there too. Once Mario's jet landed, they got their baggage and checked into Hotel Delfino. Each one of them got a different room (Mario and Yoshi got room 201, Luigi got 202, Peach got 203, Toadsworth got 204, Toad got 205, Wario got 206 and Waluigi got 207). That night, Luigi had not been able to sleep. He walked out of his room, then saw a dark figure quietly running down the hall. Later that morning, Luigi told Mario, Toad, Toadsworth and Peach what he saw. "Was he holding anything?" asked Peach.
"I think so, it looked like a really big paintbrush." replied Luigi.
"This isin't the first time we saw someone with a paintbrush..." commented Mario. "We should go check the safe the Golden Mushroom is in."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 06:53:12 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 09:16:49 PM »
I had made a story exactly like this a long time ago.  Mario and his friends had gone to Isle Delfino to look for the Golden Mushroom, and they stayed in a hotel as well...

...weeiiirrrd.

http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7694.msg78185#msg78185
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 10:46:02 AM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:29:37 PM »
Sabotaged! I think we have some plagiarism here.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 09:45:51 PM »
That's really weird... I made this up on the spur of the moment.

Chapter 2

When everyone (except Yoshi, Wario or Waluigi) got to the safe, it was partially covered in an orange substance. Toad opened the safe, and Mario got the Mushroom. "This isin't the real Mushroom. It is dull. The real one is bright yellow in color." said Mario.
"But how could somebody get into the safe?" asked Luigi.
"I don't know..." replied Mario.
"The paintbrush! That's how the person got in!" exclaimed Toad. "The person might've 'painted' away the lock!". Just then, a pirhanna plant emerged from the goo. Luckily, Peach brought F.L.U.D.D. along with them. Mario tried to spray water into the plant's mouth, but it wouldn't die. "Why won't it go away?" asked Mario.
"Try spraying the base of the plant." replied F.L.U.D.D.. It worked. The paint vanished, and the plant died. But no Shine Sprite came out.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 08:39:44 AM »
Chapter 3

"Shouldn't we go back to the hotel and ask the manager for the names of everyone who checked in?" asked Peach.
"Good idea." replied Mario. They went back to the hotel but nobody was there. After a long time of searching, they found the manager tied up in the basement. There was a graffiti 'M' on the wall next to him. Luigi untied him, and asked the manager who did this to him.
"I was in my office, and I noticed someone outside the door. That person was -". There was a sharp explosive 'pop'. Someone had shot the manager. A revolver (type of gun) was lying near an open window. Waluigi, Wario and Yoshi came into the room. "What was that?" asked Wario.
"The manager's dead." replied Luigi.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 02:09:12 PM »
Chapter 4

"That 'person' he was talking about must have been the same person who locked him in here." commented F.L.U.D.D.. "The manager was shot because he was about to reveal the identity of that person."
"We should search some more. Maybe the other workers were locked in places too." said Mario. After a long time of looking, they found only three clues: a graffiti 'M', an orange stained cloth and a packet of white powder. Luigi took a small sample of the powder.
"This powder smells strongly of viniger..." said Luigi.
"What is that anyway?" asked Toad.
"I don't know." replied Luigi.
"I'm going to check my room." said Mario. He searched for a very long time. He checked the clock. "7:36?! I better go downstairs. The others are probably wondering where I am.". On the way down, Mario noticed a door with a strange marking on it. "Hmm... probably nothing." he thought. When Mario got back, he ordered a drink.
"What took you so long?" asked Luigi.
"I guess I checked too much. I, checked everyone's room." replied Mario. Mario's drink arrived.
"Wait, I have a bad feeling about that drink. Give it to me." said Luigi.
"Well, what's wrong with it?" asked Mario
"It's poison!"
"Someone's trying to kill me!"
"But why?!?" asked Peach.
"That person knows I know too much..."
"Who was the person who prepared your drink?" asked Toad
"His card said 'Simon Doyle'." replied Mario.
"That's the person who stole the Mushroom and shot the manager. We have a homicidel maniac in this hotel." commented Luigi
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 07:43:20 PM by cantthinkofaname »

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 07:00:28 PM »
Chapter 5

"We have to get out of here!" Said Toad.
"There's a play going on at the Delfino School today, we could go there. If anybody tried to kill us, we would have witnesses." Said Mario.
"Good idea!" said Luigi. Several minutes later, when they arrived at the school, they tried to enter the school. The door was locked.
"Let's try going through that door!" said Peach. They entered a long corridor. At the other end, there was a door.
There was a sharp, explosive pop. "What the heck?!" exclaimed Mario.
"That bullet missed you by an inch!" said Luigi.
"That person must have audactiy. It is dangerous, somebody might've seen him." said Peach. Mario continued walking forward.
"Look out!!!" said Luigi.
"What?" said Mario
"There was a reason that door was locked. The murderer wanted you to go this way. That way, he could set traps here. You were about to step on that odd looking tile." Luigi threw a rock at it. There was another pop.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »
No one likes my stories but they like stories like this. Oh well, this is a good story so please keep it up all the way 1000%.
I see poop.

Print