Print

Author Topic: Marioville  (Read 2212 times)

« on: May 15, 2005, 02:48:52 PM »
If someone were to create a cultdesac as big as a city, that you had to pay your way into, would you go there?  But wait!  This cultdesac would be dedicated to mario fans all over the world.  You would have genetically altered mushrooms that are sky high.  And you could get over thousands and thousands of character costumes.  There could be an arena, that you could watch a group of marios and luigis battle all different enemies.  Your house would be unique, no house is the same, inside our out.  The owners of the cultdesac would issue everyone a pair of hightech shoes, that couls let you jump the length of the Brooklyn bridge.  The plumbing there would be the best in the world.  Would you go there?  Why?  Think of some more things that would be good for this fantasy place.
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
I think that would be a bit too scary for me.

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 05:37:37 PM »
The roofs of the houses would be humongous solar panels... Ooooh...

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 07:01:25 PM »
Lots of sports games with Mario themes.  A real life Double dash would rule but a lot of people would probably fall off and get hurt. *starts laughing slightly and then pretends to be coughing*

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 04:59:20 PM »
Hm, sounds like a great place to visit, but to live there...I don't know. Unless Yoshis lived there (they could be created through genetic engineering XD).

Random Manga Quote:
"You''re in love with her, but you''re too scared to deal with it. So you walk around like you got a permanet chip on your shoulder."--Kensuke Yura. Girl Got Game volume 8 chapter 1.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 07:52:09 AM »
Yeah, like a generic combination of a raptor, frog, and domestic dog (funny quote from Nintendorks).  How I would love to have a pet Yoshi.  How I would hate to clean up after a pet Yoshi.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print