Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 134144 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »
I just finished the first actual Big Daddy fight (second Little Sister [I'm choosing to save them]). I headed toward the Gatherer's Garden machine to buy the health upgrade...and I heard whale calls. I turned to my right as I approached the first of the two doors...and I saw glowing eyes a few feet away from me. Bye bye, bowel control!

(I made it to the Gatherer's Garden and bought my upgrade. The game's paused while I make this post, and then I'll see if I can't take him down.)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2009, 01:38:36 AM »
About 2 minutes after purchasing Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix I accidentally got an achievement that Lizard Dude has spent hours attempting and failing to get. The best part was that we were in party chat when I got it so I heard LD poop about it in real time.

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »
After taunting me in the RL about winning our last match of street fighter, LD soiled yet another pair of pants as I teabagged his stunned Chun Li in the last round and threw her across the screen, following up with a roundhouse kick knockdown and killing her with a FIERCE SHORYUUUKEN.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:29:04 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »
I'm not liking where this thread is going.

« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2009, 09:35:58 PM »
I seriously just lol'd right there. Anyways,I pooped a little when my Wii decided to get its disc drive get something stuck in it. It takes like 10 tries to get some normal-rate games going, and won't get an error if I get lucky.

TEM

« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »
Anyways,I pooped a little when my Wii decided to get its disc drive get something stuck in it.

also this video: http://www.jailbreaksource.com/

TEM

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
In Fallout 3 I used my ridiculously high Speech skill to convince the computer President of the United States to kill his evil army with robots that have mounted Gatling laser guns.

Also, I was surprised by the amount of dialogue Liam Neeson had.

Non-video game related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK-dOxd1Zgk&eurl=http://theunchartedzone.com/&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:53:02 PM by TEM »

« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »
Last night's spicy chili fiesta certainly made me poop a little.

...To say the least.

Blatant immaturity works wonder for a dying thread; trust me!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »
Gosh, this thread has really become plugged up in recent weeks. In hopes of relieving the hiatus in conversation this thread is seemingly bound in, I suppose I'll take a plunge into the bowels of my memory, and dump out whatever first comes to mind.

Well, a blip in my larger intestine certainly occurred upon reading this.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:31:21 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »
(Nice post, but would have been better without the underlitalics.)

I remembered one from Mirror's Edge. I was running from dudes shooting at me and climbed into the vents, you know, the traditional Safest Place Ever in videogame history. Then bullets starting flying into the vent, Die Hard-style and I dukared my drawers.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
I was surprised by that as well.
That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2009, 10:15:09 PM »
My 360 turned communist because of LD and I pooped pretty hard. Strangely, later, when the RRoD came back permanently I wasn't upset.

Other video game thing that made me poop from Fallout 3: Liberty Prime. I think he kicks GLaDOS's ass in the quote department. That thing was a box of awesome wrapped in awesome quote gift wrapping paper.

I made bobman37 poop when I cr0wned a Witch last time we played Left 4 Dead.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2009, 03:22:49 AM »
I need a victory on one last map in a certain game type in Gears of War 2. Players vote on the game type first, then the map.

The probability of my game type coming up at first is 2/5. If there's a tie in the voting, there's a 1/3 probability my game type will be the tiebreaker.

There is a 2/5 probability my map will then show up. If there's a tie in the voting, there's a 1/3 probability my map will be the tiebreaker.

This does not factor in favorite maps, favorite game types and player preferences, which all work extremely negatively for my cause. Considering all the variables, there is a very very small chance for my game type + map showing up.

Today, the game type showed up and everyone chose it. Halfway there. After a few seconds of killer suspense, the two maps to be voted on showed up. Neither was my map. I was angry. I waited to use my vote, like I always do, to see if I could get a tie.

One second left, the voting score was 5 to 4. I hadn't voted yet.

I vote for the 4, to tie the maps at 5 votes each. My map is the tiebreaker.

We start the game. All of my team mates only speak Spanish.

So I spent the whole game urgently shouting small Spanish phrases of encouragement and we ended up dominating the game and I got my achievement. My bowels are nice and empty.

« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »
Which particular part?

The fact in general that Mr. Miyamoto has confirmed a new Zelda title for Wii.

Print