Print

Author Topic: The best "Mario" character!  (Read 19282 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2000, 09:33:35 PM »
My fave is probably...hmmmm...anything from Yoshi's Island!  To be more specific, either Kamek or Baby Mario/Luigi.  I mean, Kamek has da power to make you small, make them big, send you to oute space, and lots more!  He can even turn blocks into Goombas or Koopas!  And Baby Mario, he can SCREAM!  So, them there are my favorites!

Huh?  You don't know who I am?  I am the world-famous musician, Imakuni?!  I sing the PokéRAP, you dance!  La di da di...hey!  Move those feet!  Come on!  In both cards and dance, rhythm is the key!  Hey!  That sounded pretty good!  Maybe I'll become a poet!
Huh?  You don't know who I am?  I am the world-famous musician, Imakuni?!  I sing the PokéRAP, you dance!  La di da di...hey!  Move those feet!  Come on!  In both cards and dance, rhythm is the key!  Hey!  That sounded pretty good!  Maybe I'll become a poet!

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2000, 10:23:08 PM »
Hey! We can get our own little MEssage board club of KoopaTroop out here  we got a king koopa (me) Baby Bowser Koopa, we need goombas  koopatroopas, and other people!

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2000, 10:33:42 PM »
I like my Level 50 Golfer Kid in Mario Golf. Besides that I take a liking to Yoshi (Even is SSB) BTW, I have a hunch Bowser's gonna be in SSB2.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. We're in space.
I don''''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''''re in space. FOY!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2000, 09:27:45 AM »
My favorite Mario character of all time is......(drum-roll please).........MARIO!!!
That's why I call myself Mario Maniac! Okey dokey!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2000, 10:19:59 AM »
Goombas? well... I guess you're right.
Goomba was the first character(after Mario).
I think that in SMW they look really cute :)
Ori Porath

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2000, 05:39:54 PM »
My favorite Mario character is Mario
Sence SMB the first video game I played.
I first played it whenI was only 3 years old
AYEJAY

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2000, 05:40:40 PM »
My favorite Mario character is Mario
Sence SMB the first video game I played.
I first played it when I was only 3 years old
AYEJAY

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2000, 05:41:07 PM »
oops
AYEJAY

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2000, 05:41:25 PM »
Way, totally, definitely TOAD!!! He's so cool!!! Second would be practically impossible to choose.

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2000, 12:04:42 AM »
I gotta ask you a question guys: what's so good about SMRPG? I mean it's just an RPG with Mario characters. I wouldn't say it's actually a Mario game.
Ori Porath

Kat

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2000, 01:15:08 AM »
SMRPG is one of thouse games you haveta' play for yourself[the whole way through] before you realize it's so addicting! I think that's what makes it great but then again...that's just my opion...anyway I think Boshi is the Best! The spiked collar looks great on him [I have several of my own ^__^;; but not because of Boshi] and the straps on his feet look kewl too. I also like Bowser alot. ^^; And I have to agree, goombas are great too!

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2000, 04:53:10 AM »
I just have to agree to the people who chose Goomba- it was the first one I saw ( besides Mario.)

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2000, 05:27:12 AM »
My favorite Mario caracter is Yoshi (Super Mario World.) My second favorite is Roy Koopa.

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2000, 09:58:42 AM »
Definitely Toad.  I don't know why, but my favorite "Mario" good guy has always been Toad.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2000, 11:42:59 AM »
well my fav is really koopa paratroopa!

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

Print