Print

Author Topic: NSMB Mario vs Luigi.  (Read 8295 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 12:37:52 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
It's good for when you have a nephew or some other young relative that happens to have a DS and wants to play games with you. True story btw.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRn5-LQCg2s
KTLA Predicts! Future events such as these! Peppermint soap unsurpassed for eighteen million uses! Except you. Aren't. There. Yet.

On-topic, and less obscure, though less funny for the maybe one other person who got that joke, the NSMB multiplayer is fun enough, but compared to the co-op mode many of us expected, it's a bit of a letdown, though maybe we should have been used to it after SM64DS's multiplayer, and lots of commas, though this technically isn't a run-on sentence until I stop using the commas oh look like I just did right now okay now it's a run-on sentence sorry.

I apologize for all that.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
And it also needs to give out mega mushrooms and starmen neutrally instead of to the loser... although it is fun to steal a mega mushroom by jumping in between them and it.
I think the game gives them out neutrally, actually. I remember my friends saying things like "Unfair, like if you were losing!" or like "Huh I only had one star more". At least the difference doesn't need to be large.

Hate to be The Grinch here but man. Low standards. If I'm going to be playing a multiplayer game, give me Smash or something. Mini games like this last a few minutes before my opponent and I are totally bored and move on to something else. Of course it can be better than nothing if you're someplace you can't play a better game, but once in a while there's nothing wrong with just talking instead of gaming... even if you just end up talking about gaming.

What can I say, my heart's a dead tomato splotch with moldy purple spots.
Even if this is is just a mini-game, I never get bored of it.

Come on it is a game where Mario and Luigi fight to death! (Well they fight to get stars but they usually kill each other in the process) How can't that be funny or awesome?
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Print