Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 102532 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #195 on: September 08, 2003, 03:44:17 PM »
Because everyone goes to The Circle. It's much cooler there. For all those who don't wanna go to a bar but aren't born in '86, go to The Circle!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #196 on: September 08, 2003, 04:31:10 PM »
What about me?  I'm an 86er and I *work* at The Circle. ;P

Also, you don't HAVE to be born in 1986 to go to Club '86.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2003, 06:43:42 PM »
Well, I, for one, have never been to "The Circle". There's too many -explitive- clubs to keep track of nowadays. I don't know, really.

And yes, that quote is meant to say "cola" - you have to keep in mind that I was sitting there about 3 feet way with a can of Pepsi in my hand as she spoke.

Of course, I have an even better one for next time. Can't go wrong with Jesse Jackson... XD

Stupid Quotes: (3rd edition)
"People who drink cola deserve to be shot."
~Amanda S. (Girl that goes to the same school I do)
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2003, 08:38:17 PM »
I agree.

I know it was supposed to say Cola... I was making a feeble attempt at humor.

Anyway, yes, there are too many clubs and junk, and they suffer as a result. Personally, I think it's kinda dumb. Since no one could usurp me as bartender, they decided to go make a bunch of their own similar topics because they were jealous, and now most of them are defunct already. Makes me sick.
This has been my rant for the day.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2003, 08:50:06 PM »
For people who think the Fungi Forums are boring:

It isn'r going to be boring once Deezer adds his own chatroom here. Deezer wants to see how many people say "yay" or "nay."  If you haven't posted there yet, go for it! The chatroom will be coming soon, hopefully. I don't think it will require Java either. It will be an IRC chat so nobody will have to use Java! Go post there!

Site Discussion: TMK Chatroom.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2003, 02:49:23 PM »
It might be less boring if we:

A) Got old members back, or
B) Got new members here

Either way, we need more people.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2003, 05:16:18 PM »
There has been a request by Jon to me to totally remove him off any list that he may be on. Why? Because he hates the forums. He says there boring because there is no spam, and he says all the people here are retarded. He says the forums are too old so he thinks he's too good for them. He does admit to TMK's to be better but if I ask him why he hates them, he'll just say, "cuz." So I guess... see ya Jon. If you're gonna be a butt, then you don't need to be here. He makes me so mad! I bet everybody else would be mad at him, too. So remove him. He doesn't want to be on that list. He says that list is for retards only. Well Jon, I guess you're a retard too because you're on that list also. Haha! He's too good for everybody, in his mind, so get him off the list for good.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2003, 05:41:03 PM »
Heh heh.....well..........

*runs off*

Seriously, Deezer, get a new forum. Forget this one and get out of the Stone Age. There are better forums out there and you should change this one around. I hate to admit it, but it's one of the worst out there. Im not saying with all the people and post you have, Im saying it's unorganization and layout. This forum reminds me of free Guestbooks you can get somewhere(even though the fance Guestbook, lol.

But I did not mean RETARDED. EVen though that's what it seems for some of you, living off of the forums....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2003, 06:00:37 PM »
Unorganization and layout? Uh, there's no problem. You seriously, seriously don't understand what makes a forum good.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #204 on: September 09, 2003, 07:41:30 PM »
I think this is the most well organized forum I've ever seen. Jon's mad because the forums are more popular then his chatrooms.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2003, 07:47:54 PM »
What happened to me? Am I not a winner?

"Time is money, Double D, and I LOVE money" so do I, so do I...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #206 on: September 09, 2003, 08:13:11 PM »
Very well put. Jon is simply throwing a hissy fit because his website stinks and ids a rip-off of TMK and no one goes there. For this, he wants everyone to think that the Fungi Forums are bad so you go to his crummy website. Don't listen to his pathetic pleas for attention.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2003, 08:15:57 PM »
What! No! Thant's not the case. I dont really care about that. Im just saying that these forums are outdated compared to others ive seen.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #208 on: September 09, 2003, 09:12:46 PM »
You guys are mean.  You should just tell jon that you don't like what he is doing, instead of telling other people that jon is stupid, or whatever.  What's happening to these boards?  Everyone's mean to each other, excluding a few...

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2003, 10:18:57 AM »
If outdated means we don't have tons of useless crap by our names, long live the past!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print