Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 102554 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2003, 05:59:55 PM »
Ok Markio, I inderstand. If people here are going to suggest NOT going to Jon's chatroom, then I would say no because I only go there as a quick way to talk to Meowrio, Jman, etc. NOT Jon. A lot of times I'll put the ignore command on the whole time.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2003, 06:08:08 PM »
People dont go because their Java isnt working.

And lately, Ive been maturer. But Trainman has been making me look bad....

STOP!

Ah, Im stupid! STupid chatroom nonsense. Trainman, stop talking about it here.

Whoever is making the Active List thing BETTER DO IT SOON!!!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2003, 06:20:21 PM »
My original question about the Active Members list was when we would expect an update. Not when it is updated. I know that, every 1-2 months. When, as in the upcoming weeks or even days, will we see an update. No, I'm not leaving. Yes, I already said I was stopping the bickering. But some people just wouldn't read my whole post and posted something yelling at me about it. Ok?

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2003, 06:25:41 PM »
Does nobody look at what I say anymore!?

Previous page, 2nd post from top, and RIGHT BEFORE jon's post...

"Oh, and I mentioned before that I try to update it about every 1-2 months. That gives enough time to see which newbies will have flooded out and which ones move to the Active Posters section."

You'd think that being on a message board,  you wouldn't have to repeat yourself...ESPECIALLY over and over again.

(Please Note: I'm not taking this out on you, jon. I'm just getting frustrated with all the times I've had to repeat myself to a person who ASKED the question, I answered it, and they KEEP asking it. *Sigh*

I know that's not the situation here, but if one is wondering something, I'd have thought they would've looked for the answer first. But alas...forever must I repeat myself...)

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/12/2003 5:31:55 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2003, 06:36:51 PM »
Hey Sapphira, when's the next update?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2003, 06:44:33 PM »
If it makes you feel better Sapph, I read what you wrote about the every 1-2 months.

Fruit...

Edited by - Markio on 9/12/2003 8:10:48 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2003, 08:50:41 AM »
Hmmm... Spiky Blue Shell posted yesterday, so I guess he belongs on the list again.

« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2003, 10:52:33 AM »
No one listens to Sapphira anymore. Haha.

Laziness is growing on ye smart one. ANd I have proof!

1) This thread.
2) GamersHaven
3) She admitted that she was lazy cuz she doesnt have a job.

Thy jon know thy laziness of ye smart one...... Yay! I can understand French! Yay!

FREEDOM FRIES!

« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2003, 12:23:32 PM »
Freedom Fries is a horrible name, no matter how patriotic it is. I think they should just call them Fries.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2003, 01:33:05 PM »
It's just a way to show how we hate the French. Duh.

« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2003, 02:51:26 PM »
A better way of showing that we hate the French is by burning all our Made in France products.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2003, 03:50:44 PM »
That is just pure idiocy. The guy who thought up freedom fries and freedom toast must have the maturity of a 7 year old. Burn all the french made products you say? How many things are there in the U.S.A. that were made in France any way? I can't think of anything that is specifically made in France for U.S. export. Except wine, have fun trying to burn that. And the idea is stupid in the first place. And do you really hate the French? Or are you just swept up in the idea that you must hate anyone that doesn't help us fight a war to be patriotic? I wouldn't have helped the U.S. either. Bush was just wanted some oil and so the government made up a story about how Saddam Hussein has all these weapons of mass descruction. Which were never found surprise, surprise. But now we own Iraq and we got some oil. But if you must hate the French go ahead. By the way I support America's troops but they have a stupid leader.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 9/13/2003 5:58:26 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #252 on: September 13, 2003, 04:26:12 PM »
I like Bush.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #253 on: September 13, 2003, 04:30:15 PM »
Grrrrr.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #254 on: September 13, 2003, 04:33:34 PM »
You wanna know how to really diss France?
Play Weird Al Yankovich's new song, "Genius in France."

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print