Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 101748 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #255 on: September 13, 2003, 05:02:29 PM »
"That is just pure idiocy. The guy who thought up freedom fries and freedom toast must have the maturity of a 7 year old. Burn all the french made products you say? How many things are there in the U.S.A. that were made in France any way? I can't think of anything that is specifically made in France for U.S. export. Except wine, have fun trying to burn that. And the idea is stupid in the first place. And do you really hate the French? Or are you just swept up in the idea that you must hate anyone that doesn't us fight a war to be patriotic?"

I agree with you up until this point.

I do feel Iraq needed to be dealt with by force, however, the whole agree or be considered "Un-American" idea doesn't sit well with me. It's a crazy world we live in.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #256 on: September 13, 2003, 07:02:05 PM »
Now that was one intelligent answer. Unlike anything else you would get from most of the posters around here. Excluding of course the Mods, the Deez-man, and a few other select indivduals.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #257 on: September 13, 2003, 07:51:47 PM »
Yes, I do hate the French because they betrayed our country and everyone in it. They are liars and traitors. I had a drinking cup that was made in France. There are thousands of French products here. If you want to see them, you would have to spend entire months going to stores trying to find French products because they are all over the nation.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - NintendoFREAK on 9/13/2003 6:56:55 PM
Deezer was here.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #258 on: September 13, 2003, 08:49:09 PM »
Thanks a lot...

« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2003, 08:56:56 PM »
Megabyte is a French guy? Haha, I hate you then if you hate the US.

I can tell that Master Booigi is a Democrat or something since he's against Bush. I can see why we began as enemies in this forum. There mustve been something.....

Well, Im with Sapphira and nintendofreak and I think Jman(if he likes Bush).

I bet if Master Luigi watches news, it's CNN. Haha. Fox News I know is Republican. Yay! Republican! Go Bush! Yay! He's way better than CLinton! Yay! Go Freedom Fries!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2003, 09:00:25 PM »
No presidents these days deserve my respect.

Also, as Steve expertly pointed out, French Fries has nothing to do with France. To "french" means to cut into thin strips.

And I agree with Black Mage. Yet again.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2003, 09:07:31 PM »
Hey Master_Luigi, lay off. I agree with Sapphira, Bush is awesome.

About the French... I totally dislike them. They hate us now, refuse to help us in the war, and almost agreed to support Iraq in the war against us. They can't stand us, we can't stand them.

Megabyte posted? That is VERY rare. I have BARELY seen his posts.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2003, 09:13:57 PM »
Ok ok ok. This obviously needs its own topic. This debate does not belong in this Active Members thread. I'm starting a new thread in General Chat called "Politics" so go there now and we can all have a friendly debate!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2003, 09:21:15 PM »
Clinton, what a loser!

Clinton's Stupid Laws: Part 1
For .22 caliber ammunition for a rifle, you must be 18 years or older.
For .22 caliber ammunition for a pistol, you need to be 21 years or older.
Now, it is stupid because an 18 year old could say he is getting bullets for a rifle, then put it in a pistol after he buys them. That usually results in a murder.

Al Gore- An idiot too. All he ever said was, "Now, what we need to do is take George Bush's words, and put it in the lockbox." We actually had a substitute a few days ago that was actually related to him; he was mean. Yes, I am related to Ronald Reagan in some way. My name is Patrick Reagan. I'm his something nephew, I don't know.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2003, 09:27:12 PM »
To "french" means to cut into small strips?
Cool, that gives me an idea. For all of the junk the French have done to us, we need to "french" the French.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2003, 09:44:48 PM »
Okay, guys, it's great that you're stating your opinions and all, but can we please get back on topic?

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2003, 10:48:40 PM »
... Well, there doesn't seem to be a lot of topic to get back to.  This is a thread that only really has purpose when it's updated; during the month or two between, it lends itself to random, meandering discussion, like oh-so-many other threads about.

...Though I'll agree to keep political discussion to its own place.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2003, 09:07:17 AM »
Any body who shares my views on the current subject can jump in and back me up at any time cause I'm getting my butt kicked in here.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2003, 02:19:58 PM »
*kicks Master_Luigi's butt*

Yeah, he need help FAST

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #269 on: September 15, 2003, 10:57:17 PM »
Bump. I think we need to see an update soon. If you have seen my "going away" thread which I know Chupperson Weird has, then totally disregard my first post. I am not leaving the forums. Go check out my thread anyway. It's a celebraion thread now I guess. Thanks.

General Chat: "Well, I guess this is it."

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  

Print