Print

Author Topic: New Zelda Graphics Blow  (Read 4330 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 10:00:29 PM »
I agree with MEGAߥTE's second post.  That's how much I trust him.  I also agree with my second post.  That's how crazy I am.  </sarcasm>

I think that each Zelda game has a reality all of it's own and doesn't need to be realistic.  While it's a first for most Nintendo games, I think it's what most non-Nintendo/Zelda fans want.  Nintendo has said that they are going to appear to a wider audience that includes casual and even non-gamers.  While I would like another top down Zelda, I think the reality is that realism is the current standard that many judge games by.

Edit: This post has not been edited, and no matter how many errors it contains, "I refuse to edit it."

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 01:07:42 AM »
Luigison, I think your post made me laugh even more than Vid's. (Sorry, Vid.)

And now to make like the wise Nameneko and actually contribute to the topic . . . Uh, I wrote a nice 'n' long letter to a certain Mr. Kast today that purposely featured a reference to the upcoming LoZenge to non-gamers' sore, empty throats.

[Chudah (and &#12532;&#12451;.&#12472;.&#12472;&#12455;.!) will follow tomorrow morning, I hope. But that has nothing to do with this topic, either.]

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 06:10:44 AM »
I kind of think that if I were a non-gamer (a stretch, I know) I would be more attracted to the Wind Waker graphics than these.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print