Print

Author Topic: The Bonk Compendium  (Read 3084 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: March 13, 2005, 02:27:04 AM »
I am happy to announce the latest addition to the KonTek Network and my creation, The Bonk Compendium, the first comprehensive internet site dedicated to the TurboGrafx-16 mascot, Bonk, just as TMK is dedicated to Mario.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 08:50:23 AM »
Good job.  You've got me interested.  Did any of the GCN or PS2 versions make it to the US?  Which games are the best?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 11:17:25 AM »
Unfortunately the GC/PS2 version didn't make it to the US.  The best versions that I have played are Bonk's Revenge for TG-16 and Super Bonk.   Bonk 3 and Super Bonk 2 are also probably just as good if not better, but I haven't had a chance to finish them.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 08:51:54 PM »
Speaking of Kontek... hey, MegaByte, is there a possibility that I could join it and get my own free image/sound hosting site?  Or is that just for "special" people?  Do you know any other place that I could go to host images and sounds with just your basic features? (photobucket only saves pictures)  Just checking.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 08:56:20 PM »
No. Yes. No.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 09:49:04 PM »
I should note that I have no idea how the site looks in Safari.  I used some pretty crazy CSS, so does it work?

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 10:05:57 PM »
Fungi Forums rule 4. No advertising web sites, unless you are including it as your source of information.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 10:13:25 PM »
*Gives Lizard Dude a somber salute then starts laughing manically.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 10:19:16 PM »
Fungi Forums Rule 0.  MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE can do whatever the heck he wants.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 10:29:05 PM »
*Stops laughing.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
BONK!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 01:24:01 AM »
Head's  up, Luigison!

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2005, 09:34:21 AM »
I tried Bonk's Adventure for NES as well as Super Bonk and they were both okay games, but they weren't great.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 11:01:54 AM »
Thanks MEGAߥTE.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2005, 11:44:46 AM »
Bonk's Adventure for NES is the worst Bonk game ever made.

Print