Print

Author Topic: TMK E3 contest #1  (Read 13668 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2005, 10:42:07 PM »
There's nothing to be amazed about, really. One of the people in the picture in question is me, and that fact made the two of us a lot easier for me to find. Having been there, knowing exactly where we went (or at least where I did), and being pretty familiar the the whole layout of Nintendo's booth helps with the finding tremendously. So while you looked in the correct issue of NP, it's understandable that you didn't notice us. It may actually be impossible for someone who wasn't there to find us, but I don't know. That's why I'm holding out on the specifics until I'm asked to spew them.

Where's Waldoad? (And Chup?)

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

Edited by - WAtOAD on 9/8/2005 9:54:34 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2005, 05:50:36 PM »
I will be leaving my scanner in a few days, so I decided to go ahead and do this while I still can.

Unfortunately, scanning befuddles me, and you'd be much better off looking at the actual picture in the magazine. The real cause of the terrible quality of the image below may be the annoying software driver that HP made for our scanner. I don't know this, however, so it's easier just to blame myself because I know that I have no scanning expertise whatsoever.

If you need me to give you the page number so that you can find this picture, then I think you need a bit more practice with Where's Waldo? before you move onto real-world cases like this one.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2005, 06:20:06 PM »
I can kind of make you guys out.  I found one on the very first page of this topic, but they wouldn't let me win...

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2005, 07:56:48 PM »
Well, well, well.

Well.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2005, 08:01:04 PM »
Watoad told me in an IM that there's a possibility that I'm in the same issue, in a page that showed pics of the Nintendo World store at its grand opening.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 9/13/2005 7:03:17 PM

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2005, 08:32:47 PM »
"WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT, ROTOR?"

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print