Print

Author Topic: Paul McCartney's 64th Birthday  (Read 16091 times)

« on: June 19, 2006, 01:18:18 PM »
Yesterday marked Paul's 64th (this is only a special occasion because of his hit When I'm 64) birthday and I wish him  a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart. This topic can also be used to discuss your favorite Paul McCartney hit from his solo career or the Beatles (if you don't have a favorite from Sir Paul or prefered George Harrison's or Ringo Starr's songs, feel free to put them here) or what you think of his recent album (Chaos and creation in the Backyard).   
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »
Happy birthday Paul!!!!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »
Let's sing!

When I'm 64.......

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »
Wonderful!!  A big person on animal rights and an important vegetarian!We should all go vegetarian in his honor!  Happy Birthday!!!
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 04:40:02 PM »
It'll take a lot to get me to go vegetarian.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
I find it interesting on how it is easy to go vegetarian for some and hard for others.  It was very easy for me.  It only took some animal cruelty videos about the handling of an animal before it gets slaughtered and one video of the actual slaughter itself.  What also got me were the facts about the helping the environment and your health.  I was able to become a vegetarian over night. 

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 06:16:59 PM »

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 06:38:50 PM »
I agree with the Chef. I like meat just as much as I like fruits and vegetables.

Oh well.

Happy Birthday, Paul.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 10:21:47 AM »
I find it interesting on how it is easy to go vegetarian for some and hard for others.  It was very easy for me.  It only took some animal cruelty videos about the handling of an animal before it gets slaughtered and one video of the actual slaughter itself.  What also got me were the facts about the helping the environment and your health.  I was able to become a vegetarian over night. 

What's wrong with eating meat? It's not like you killed the animal. No matter what you do, you can't take away a person's right to eat meat.

Anyway, Paul was a Beatle, and the Beatle's are my favorite band. Happy Birthday.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:23:37 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 10:58:26 AM »
Meat is too tasty for me to become vegetarian.  I'm kind of like Wart, in which I don't care for vegetables.  Anyway, the Beatles rule, so happy belated B-Day, Paul!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 12:40:04 PM »
Some people need to eat meat to have enough iron in their blood among other things. Being vegetarian doesn't automatically make you healthy. I'm tired of fuzzy whining about eating meat.

Paul McCartney is a cool guy.
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 12:54:17 PM »
Some people need to eat meat to have enough iron in their blood among other things. Being vegetarian doesn't automatically make you healthy. I'm tired of fuzzy whining about eating meat.

You can get iron from other sources.  Trust me, it isn't that hard.  I'm tired of everybody dissing me for my beliefs.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
You try being my mom and finding that after trying many other ways to get enough iron, the only way that works well enough to keep her well is to have some meat.
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 01:31:21 PM »
I like meat, and I eat pounds of it a month, but I do love my greens. This whole disscussion on "meaters" vs. "vegeaters" is kind of useless. I have had two teachers who were vegetarians, and I can safely say their carrot cake is scrumptious.

Anyway, Happy birthday dude. You have passed your middle age crisis, still not in retirement, and your age hasn't stopped you from making songs.

Oh, and fuzzy, did you know Skittles contains meat?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 01:36:51 PM »
Happy birthday.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print