Print

Author Topic: Paul McCartney's 64th Birthday  (Read 16090 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 10:27:51 PM »
I see that somewhere, someway, some animal is exploited to make food. It might be for milk, meat, manure, or work. It is pretty much impossible to go without hurting an animal is someway. Also, lots of foods have meat in them. I think gelatin even has meat.

P.S. Fuzzy should start a topic about vegetarianism so we don't spam up threads about other things.

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 08:10:51 AM »
Whatever you do, fuzzy, do not play Kingdom of Loathing.

Oh man, thats a vegeaters nightmare.
The currency is meat, about 500 steaks is what I have, and meat is used for glue.

But its natural for humans to kill animals for food. That's why we have these kind of teeth, the canis teeth or something, that grinds down the meat, and the molars, to grind up the greens.

And boy, when my science teacher said vegetables are alive, that scared me. Either way, fuzzy, you are eating something alive, or at least, was once alive. The only thing people that can eat without eating living or once living things is the rocks, the soil, the air, the water, and maybe helium.

But as what my 4th grade teacher once said, "I won't eat anything with a face."
Most Wishy-Washy

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 11:44:06 AM »
I can agree with you people to some point.  I think a human should only kill an animal if he/she has too.  In today world, almost everybody can survive without eating meat.  So if all the plants died and their were only animals to eat, then killing them would be okay in order for the human race to survive.  Otherwise killing something for food when you don't need it is cruel.  Do you see my viewpoint?

Killing a plant is fine because they don't feel pain and they don't have brains. 
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 11:46:34 AM »
Protien doesn't build muscle.  I learned that in Foods class.  Protien simply repairs them and keeps them in good shape but it does not build up the muscle.
The only way to build muscles is to use them.  When you do use them, the muscles rip and when they are repaired, a bit more muscle gets added on.  You can do just fine in building muscles without meat protien.  Saying you eat meat just because you are a wrestler, to me is like saying:  I am a cotton planter so I need my slaves.  Without them I would be broke.

I know that. You don't need to explain that to someone who lifts weights.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 12:52:12 PM »
Hooray!  Somebody finially kind of gets what I am saying.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 01:27:55 PM »
Yet he still disagreed with your whole 'immorality' thing.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 02:51:33 PM »
I know one person who would side with me if he were here:  Paul McCartney.
Also Leonardo Da Vinci, Lisa Simpson, Jane Goodall, Mahatma Ghandi, The Dalai Lama, environmentalist, doctors, and many other people too.

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 02:59:50 PM »
We could say that everyone who eats meat would side with us. George W. Bush, for example. He's freakin' the most powerful guy in the world. Besides, most celeb's have problems.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 03:11:33 PM »
You could say that but I don't think they are eating meat because they feel really strongly about it.  You guys are just eating meat because you can.
And by the way George W. Bush is not the most powerful guy in the world.  I think that that is an insult to him.  A President is not there to be powerful, they are there to lead the way for average folk.  Celebs to not have problems.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »
The problem is that Bush isn't leading us very well. He is there to become powerful.

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »
I Lolocausted when Fuzzy mentioned Lisa Simpson in his list of people who would support him. I'm sorry, but it just looks so out of place when a fictional character is placed with real people in a list of animal rights advocates. It's kinda like Aarom11's DKU post about how Mario would thank him alongside Mr. Iwata and Mr. Miyamoto. There's even a YTMND about it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
Wahahaha!! I didn't even read his list! Lisa Simpson?!

Okay, I want to eat meat because it's tasty and good for building bodies. No matter what you say (about how eating meat is supposedly evil and it makes me an animal killer) will change my mind. I hate vegi's. I'm sorry, but don't tell me what to eat anymore.

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 05:24:44 PM »
To me, there is nothing wrong with humans killing animals for food. To say meat-eating humans are in the wrong is comparable to a lion in Africa is in the wrong for killing and eating an antelope. It is just the torture these animals go through that is immoral and wrong.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2006, 06:34:28 PM »
Whether or not the President is supposed to be powerful, that's what it's ended up being. And all the people that would "support" fuzzy would more likely wonder what was wrong with him to attack others when they don't share his point of view.
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 06:45:07 PM »
:(  You guys are really missing the point here, and I knew you would laugh at me for that Lisa thing.  The reason I put her in there is because she feels the same way as I do.

Print