Print

Author Topic: Sign here if you got at least two stars in Mario Kart Wii  (Read 9903 times)

« on: August 12, 2010, 06:52:08 PM »
*Signs*

Working my way to three stars.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »
Good luck with that, I know I'll never attempt it.  Even this one time where the computer AI was inexplicably horrible on 150cc Leaf Cup, I only managed a double-star.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »
I had two stars before my Wii had to be repaired. Does that count?

Currently, I am back at one star everything that I've unlocked so far, but I haven't played the game near as much as I did before.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »
*Signs*
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »
*signs*

Although I use a GCN controller if it means anything...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 01:19:19 PM »
*Doesn't sign, because I'm too lazy to check my MKW records*

Although I use a GCN controller if it means anything...

High-five!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »
*Doesn't sign, because I'm too lazy to check my MKW records*

High-five!
I like you guys 'cause I use it to.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 06:15:47 PM »
*Signs* (was referring to the three-stars before)

What N64 Chick and Weegee said, BTW.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 09:18:25 PM »
Ah. So using a GCN controller is perfectly fine then? The people I borrow the game from consider it cheating. I don't go to their house anymore. :P
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »
The GCN controller is the only way to fly, whether you're playing SSBB or MKW.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »
*Gives TK a manly, NFL-style butt-slap*
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »
The GCN controller is the only way to fly, whether you're playing SSBB or MKW.

Classic controller's also acceptable in the latter case, IMO.  Or in my sister's, at any rate.  Meh, I don't see any reason why one wouldn't use the GCN controller, though.

BTW, am I a horrible person for using Automatic Drift?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:56:13 PM by jdaster64 »

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 08:01:40 PM »
BTW, am I a horrible person for using Automatic Drift?

No, but you're putting yourself at a severe disadvantage. If you're on automatic, you're unable to hop and perform mini-turbos. Mastering Manual Drift will allow you to get three stars easier.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »
Any suggestions for a vehicle/character combo, then?  I've tried Manual Drift with the Mach Bike and other high-Drift karts/bikes, but I can't control the drift at all.  I'm thinking my best bet would be something with stats similar to that of R.O.B.'s or Luigi's karts in Mario Kart DS (~8 Speed, 5 Accel, 3 Drift), but I don't think there is such a kart.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »
Any suggestions for a vehicle/character combo, then?  I've tried Manual Drift with the Mach Bike and other high-Drift karts/bikes, but I can't control the drift at all.  I'm thinking my best bet would be something with stats similar to that of R.O.B.'s or Luigi's karts in Mario Kart DS (~8 Speed, 5 Accel, 3 Drift), but I don't think there is such a kart.

I use Mario in the Wild Wing. Has a loooooong mini-turbo.

Speaking of the Wild Wing, it strongly resembles a Mark IV (latest generation) Toyota Supra.

(Where it's most similar)
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print