Print

Author Topic: Mario's Quest (CYOA)  (Read 2656 times)

« on: August 22, 2007, 10:29:29 AM »
Yes, I know it's a crappy title, but that's beacause YOU the reader will choose what Mario does in his latest adventure. I create the story, and create multiple options for Mario at the end. Depending on YOUR vote, the story continues, leading Mario on a strange adventure...

Mario was sleeping. He was dreaming that Toad was bothering him. Unfourtunately, it was not a dream. "MARIO! WAKE UP! THE PRINCESS-" "Not again..." Groaned Mario, getting out of bed. "YOU MUST HURRY MARIO, YOU MUS-" "Toad, if you be quiet, I will let you have my choclate cake. Right now. "YAY!" Screamed Toad, and he ran down the stairs. Mario yawned.

THIS IS WHERE YOU DECIDE...

A: Go rescue the princess
B: Wake up Luigi, bring him along, and rescue the princess
C: Find Yoshi, bring him along, and rescue the princess
D: Try to bring both along
or
E:Ah, forget the princess, Mario's tired.

When enough votes are in, I will continue the story.

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 11:55:27 AM »
I did something like this a long time ago.

D. Bring both along.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:02:57 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 03:34:50 PM »
Sorry... But this is a new one anyway...    Oh, and everyone who views (except the guests) please vote, even if you think this sucks. And I know that 19 people. At least 1 member viewed.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:53:24 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 04:26:15 PM »
A bit of advice: Instead of having everyone vote, write the next part of the story after one person (and only one) picks a choice. Having everyone vote kinda stalls the story.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »
Okay D it is (Thanks for the advice PaperLuigi)

Mario rubbed his drowsy eyes. He had to rescue the princess, and he would probably need a lot of help too. "Luigi, wake up!" Whispeard Mario as he shook Luigi. "Whats going on big bro?" "The princess has been captured again!" Said Mario quickly. "Again?" Whined Luigi. "Yes, now get dressed, we need to hurry." "This won't take long. I don't need to get dressed." Muttered Luigi. "Whatever." Said Mario as he finished putting his pants on. Soon they were outside thier house. They could hear Toad's disgusting cake-eating noises. "Now we need to find Yoshi" Said Mario walking into the forest. Suddenly, Mario fell into a hole that had had leaves over it. "Wahhhhhhh!" He yelled falling into the hole. "Mario?" Asked Luigi worridly.

CHOICE TIME:

A: Luigi falls into the hole with Mario
B: Luigi ditches Mario
C: Luigi trys to find something to help Mario in the forest
D: Luigi goes for help
E: He makes Mario get out himself

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
d. Go for help

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 08:58:29 AM »
D.    If () is shown, that is being thought.

The hole was too deep too jump out of, and Luigi was a fast runner. "I'll be right back bro!" Called Luigi, and then he ran off. Luigi spotted a Toad up ahead collecting fire wood. "Excuse me, but do you know where I could find someone? I need help!" Said Luigi. "Uh, up ahead, a few miles." (That guy does need help, he's wearing pajamas, and I'm right here!) The Toad responded. "Thanks!" Luigi said fast, running the direction the Toad had pointed. Running faster then he could hold account for, Luigi tripped right onto his own face. "Hah, hah!" Luigi looked up. A rude bandit had stuck out his foot, and now had Luigi's cap in his hands, and was running away. "Crud" Muttered Luigi.

A: Chase after the bandit for Luigi's hat
B: Continue to try to find the town
C: Start crying
D: Try to find Yoshi to help
E: Go to Mario's perspective!

This is getting complicated...

Print