Print

Author Topic: It's Been A Good Run  (Read 7279 times)

« on: April 01, 2004, 01:37:59 AM »
Well, folks, it's been a good run, but as I sat here tonight I realized that TMK is taking way too much of my time and I'm not getting enough out of it. Instead of actually playing games, I discuss the games and never play anything new. Instead of homework, I check the forums. All the time I spend looking over Sightings reports could be spent much more wisely.

It's been fun, but I'm just can't keep coming here. All the old regulars seem to be dropping out anyway, so it won't be that bad. I've made some good friends. But now I leave them behind. Bye people.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 02:03:26 PM »
BOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!! UUUUHHH HOOO HOOO HOOO.... sniff... *wipes away tears from eyes* AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HOOOOO HOOOOO BOOOO...

It was nice knowing you, Lizard Dude. You really had some great opinions!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 02:11:40 PM »
NOOOOO!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 02:14:08 PM »
I'm kinda amazed. But at least now I know that you're human. Still, though, I don't think that this has to throw off the e3 2005 plans if we are willing not to let it. That adventure would be quite worthwhile, anyway, methinks.

And this summer . . . still feel like playing StarCraft?

“Hey, Strong Bad. You jumped over some u’ my busses.”

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 02:33:37 PM »
It'd be rather foolhardy to leave for good. But you know what they say, "April showers bring May flowers."

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/1/2004 12:33:53 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 03:48:05 PM »
Ah! Personally, I don't think you should leave, but it is your call. Really, you were possibly one of the best posters here. I didn't see you wanting to leave, either. Lizard Dude, I'll always remember your presence here.

First, you always had a witty comment for every situation. Of course, this was usually offset by intelligent posts when they were needed. Obviously, you will be missed here. Let me assure you that you will be sorely missed. Surely, you must have a better plan for yourself if you are leaving here, and thus I respect your decision.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/1/2004 1:59:27 PM
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 04:29:18 PM »
Wait, are you just going to be gone nine tenths of the time, or forever?  Because either way... IT'S SO SAAAD!!!  Oh well, good luck, um, not coming here a lot?  Good bye, and watch out for those pudding covered girsl!

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 04:44:38 PM »
I just realized something—this certainly isn't an April Fool's joke. Lizard Dude would needed to have waited only 23 minutes to get his post in on the Foolish Person's day, but he did not wait. No, what we're seeing is unquestionably real. And it may even be without any kind of a "Rules" repercussion.

“Hey, Strong Bad. You jumped over some u’ my busses.”

Edited by - Watoad on 4/1/2004 2:45:31 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 05:26:21 PM »
You'd think from someone like LD, this would be an April Fool's joke.  But it isn't.  I never thought I would see the day this soon, that one of the FF's longest lasting members would leave. So long LD.  I wish you nothing but happiness in your daily routine.

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 05:49:58 PM »
But it has to be an April Fool's joke, because LD is still a Game Help moderator.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2004, 05:54:09 PM »
LD, I'm very sad to see that you have decided to leave. I would never want such a great member to leave. But if you think it's the right thing to do, then I'll miss you. Cya Lizard dude...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 07:04:10 PM »
I confess that when I saw this, I figured it was an April fool's joke. But really I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2004, 07:24:12 PM »
See you later, Matt, but wear a sweatshirt, it's cold out!

''Are spirits delicious?''

Edited by - Markio on 4/1/2004 5:25:10 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2004, 07:27:39 PM »
Um, I don't really know you that well, but you have been one of my favorite posters on this site. I don't think . . . I can . . . *breaks into tears.*

"There''s only one thing to do at a time like this- STRUT!"- Bart Simpson
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2004, 08:14:10 PM »
Goodbyeth Dude of thon Lizards.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Print