Poll

When do you hands sweat?

Sweat when using controller, don't sweat when using mouse and keyboard
Sweat when using keyboard and mouse, don't sweat when using controller
My hands don't sweat when using either
My hands sweat when using either
Print

Author Topic: Hot Sweaty Body Parts  (Read 5825 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »
Well? Only post/vote if you use keyboard/mouse AND controller interfaces regularly.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:48:15 PM »
Usually only the controller, and only that if I've been playing for more than an hour and a half.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
I voted both, but mouse/keyboard sweat only occurs on a hot day. When I'm gaming. Regular use is dry.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »
My hands don't usually sweat at all but occasionally they will sweat when my hands are on my laptop palm rests. My computer doesn't generate enough heat to make my hands hot, either.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »
My hands often sweat during gaming, and often during intense moments of gaming (such as Boss Battles on Intense in Brawl, or any of the comet Stars in Super Mario Galaxy).

My hands have never sweated on a keyboard though.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »
My hands don't sweat regardless of whether I'm playing using keyboard and mouse or a gamepad.

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »
Nothing on keyboardmouse because I kind of elevate my hands so only my fingerpads touch stuff.

But on gamepads, sweat gushes heavily from my palms constantly. Sometimes the controller squirts from my liquihole and flies into the air in response to a tight grip of excitement.

And only during fighting games does my entire body drip and secrete.

I guess that means fighting games are the best?

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 11:22:14 PM »
I think the only games where I sweat from somewhere that's not my hands is Guitar Hero/Rock Band, when I'm scoreheroing.

I think the console game that makes my hands the most sweaty is N+.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »
Not often for either. But if I'm really tense (very hard/suspenseful games) my hands will sweat on controllers.

Though, you don't want me to vote because I'm pretty much a 100% console gamer, hmm? Well, I did play plenty of Portal on my PC and have lots of keyboarding emulation time clocked in, though I use a 360 controller for that now too...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 11:32:26 AM »
Only post/vote if you use keyboard/mouse AND controller interfaces regularly.
Though, you don't want me to vote because I'm pretty much a 100% console gamer, hmm?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
Neither regularly, but I have rarely had sweaty hands on console controllers.  What about people that beat SMB NES with their feet?  What about feet on dance mats or Wii Fit boards? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »
Luigison, dance mats (and Guitar Hero controllers) are why I said "gamepads". I sweat all the time when using those peripherals. (I don't sweat when using my feet for a gamepad, such as when I play Geometry Wars with my feet.)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
Now look at the ads you've brought upon us:

Plug your sweat colon.
No more chronic odor and wetness! Thanks, Old Spice Products.
www.OldSpice.com

I can sweat up a storm with a controller but not with a keyboard/mouse (I don't really play PC games).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »
I was rebellious. I voted. >: |
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »

Print