Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677988 times)

« Reply #2625 on: July 12, 2005, 06:16:25 PM »
Excuse me, but this is my first time. I was a minor, but now I'm legal! Pass me a Shy Guy Screwdriver, if you please. I see you guys are havin' fun. Tell me more about this Cassandra! She's a Koopa with hair, but she reminds you of someone in school? Is it a friend, or something else....if you know what I mean. Eh? Eh?

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 7/12/2005 5:19:18 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2626 on: July 13, 2005, 09:17:05 AM »
Yes, Cassandra reminds me of a friend who helped me through a tough time with a  who I had a crush on. The  I had a crush on was also made into a fan fiction charcter (see The Trials of Mt. Misery in story boards), but was made into a villin since me and the  had problems in our social time with each other once I confessed about the crush. I once feared that that  might punch me. That's the story of why I made the fan fiction charcters Cassandra and Yanting Osirus.

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2627 on: July 13, 2005, 08:47:20 PM »
http://www.koopatorivm.com/gallery/album/8/img/28'>"Look!" said Toad, "A Chain Chomp!"

Edited by - Markio on 7/13/2005 7:48:48 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2628 on: July 13, 2005, 09:25:34 PM »
Yikes! That Toad had better watch out. However it might be funny to see it get eaten.......this reminds me of "A Mario Story".........

Anyway, I just found out that Nintendo is once again leaving Donkey Kong out of the Mario Party. Why use characters like stupid Birdo and Koopa Kid when you could play as that big ape? That makes me angry!!!!

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2629 on: July 13, 2005, 09:46:34 PM »
I wanna play as Bowser!  Why can't he be the bad guy AND a player?  Better yet, at the end of each game he would give the scores and he would win every time!  Bwahahahaa!!  Then after that it would show the real winners.  Only if he was one of the characters picked, though.

« Reply #2630 on: July 17, 2005, 08:23:06 PM »
lol, the internet!

[forum newbies need not apply]

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2631 on: July 17, 2005, 09:10:12 PM »
"If I didn't bump this topic. This conversation would never start." - marioguy

Hmm.  That'd make a nice sig.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2632 on: July 18, 2005, 07:13:11 AM »
Yo, Bartender! Gimmie a hundred beers or whatever. Oh, hey, and...um...Mario...stuff...

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #2633 on: July 18, 2005, 04:04:13 PM »
That crazy Houston.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2634 on: July 19, 2005, 10:57:01 PM »
So ya. I was asking about this before on the TMK chat, but I see all these people drawing and stuff, and I have so many [messed up] ideas that I want to draw, but I fail whenever I try and draw anything. At all. Anyone know of Mario art tutorial sites for someone with an extreme left-brained thought process (who can't envision any sort of perspective of any kind)? Or, alternatively, any Mario art tutorial sites with a sort of "step-by-step" process? Thanks.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2635 on: July 22, 2005, 06:33:45 PM »
I could send you a tutorial if you give me $100. And a scanner. And a better computer. And a DS. And a pizza. And a car. And make it a good car!

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2636 on: July 24, 2005, 11:46:13 AM »
This is a good page for drawing a well proportioned person, Steve.

This page will tell you about techniques like shading, cross hatching, how to hold a pencil, stuff like that.

This page will tell you everything about perspective.

I just wanted to say for a while that I like Chupperson Weird's signature.  I don't understand what it means, I don't know where it's from, but I like the way it sounds.  I figured I'd say it here.

Edited by - Markio on 7/24/2005 10:47:02 AM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2637 on: July 26, 2005, 12:49:27 PM »
Cool. Thanks for the links -- I'll see if I can't use them to draw something neat. Or, at least, reasonably decent.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2638 on: July 31, 2005, 07:11:44 PM »
I needed somewhere where random questions were welcome, so I came here.  Does anyone know the name of the song or artist the performs a song that has the saxophone as the main instrument and you'll hear a voice saying to the rhythm, "dada da dada da da-a da da"? If you listen to jazz a lot, you should know this song.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2639 on: August 03, 2005, 02:01:37 PM »
The "gross" thing in Mario Bar is slightly more subtlely hidden, although if you knew about it, it's obvious.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

Print