Print

Author Topic: Yaridovich..............  (Read 3017 times)

« on: January 16, 2004, 10:03:48 PM »
I don't understand this, I've beaten 'im a hundered times before, but now I simply can't score the win! I don't know if I've forgotten my technique or what, but this guy is givin' me serious trouble!

EDIT: Whoops, I found the problem.........Perhaps I should raise my experience beyond level 10!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 1/16/2004 8:05:36 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 07:44:11 PM »
Also, a tip, when he creates the mirror of himself, use Mallow's Thunderbolt on them. THe fake one will take A LOT more damamge than the real one, making it blatantly obvious which is the real.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 10:01:25 PM »
A much easier thing to do is not move the cursor after he splits. It automatically selects the last thing you attacked, which would be the real Yaridovich.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 10:20:44 PM »
Hmm... I never knew that, Chupperson. Well, there you have it; an easier method.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2004, 10:05:53 PM »
I beat him after leveling up one level, mostly because now he didn't take down two party members with every Water Blast. I knew about the thunder thing but not leaving the cursor where it is. Doesn't really matter now, because after beating the Axem Rangers MY **** CAT DARTED ACROSS THE ROOM AND CAUGHT MY CORD, TAKING MY SNES WITH HIM! LOST MY ENTIRE GAME SAVE!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 12:43:15 AM »
Whoa dude, not cool. THat happpens to me sometimes in some games... Poor sensitive SNES.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2004, 12:51:25 PM »
Once i put my Super Mario All Stars in kinda careful but a little hard so it would go in... all data gone... same happened to F-Zero, Super Mario RPG(*cries*), and Simcity.(*cries more*) My cat used to step on the friggin' eject button while my game was ON when he walked on the SNES... -_-'

------------------------------
"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 1/19/2004 10:53:46 AM
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 07:48:07 PM »
Harvest Moon is the most prone SNES erasure game EVER. I've had it reset and erase my file for NO REASON while I was playing it.

On the other hand, my copies of SMW2 and Kirby's Dream Course have NEVER erased for some reason. They are two of the games I play most for the SNES, also.

I have no cat to ruin my SNES game saves. A big dog, but she never goes in my room. It is FAR too many.

Stupid Quotes: (11th Edition) Martin Luther King Day special!
"If [Dr.] Martin Luther King Jr. were alive to see how so-called "civil rights" have progressed today, he`d be spinning in his grave right now."
~Me.
~I.S.~

Print