Print

Author Topic: Certainly Worth a Laugh  (Read 2477 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« on: October 16, 2004, 10:17:23 PM »
 If you're bored and in need of a good laugh, check out these warning/instruction/etc labels!

http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/hall/index.html

No joke, it's really, really funny!

-Ian "Suffix"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 10:21:41 PM »
Unfortunately for this link, I appear to have the inability to get bored.

...I'll check it out anyway.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 12:47:51 AM »
let me just take 3 minutes out of my life to say that the site is TOTALLY stupid. Not that it's your fault, but the guy running it is a complete fool. Nothing made me laugh; if anything, it made me mad about how stupid the guy is and how sorry I feel for him to be making stupid attempts at humor. The reason I say this is because the site is totally based off his dumb remarks. He takes a perfectly fine sign and he makes some stupid remark about it and be funny.

Take this for example: there is a picture of a stop sign with the tiniest rust spot on the edge.
He'd make the remark, "Oh, uh... heh, are you supposed to stop there or something? What's up with that crap? Oh wait, I just saw that rust. Better get someone over to get it fixed before it gets destroyed causing a wreeeeeck.... AHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!"

Here's a real example that pretty much ranks up there with my example: http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/hall/slides/Czech%20Sign.html

Lemme say that this guy should be a humor type guy in his life. EVER. Chupperson saying "dukar" out of nowhere of LD saying "bread" out of nowhere is funnier than this guy shall ever be.

Always remember though: EVERYTHING  A MASSAGE

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 04:38:10 AM »
I don't usually read the instructions, but can easily complete step 11 on most projects without them.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 09:41:32 AM »
 Sure, they're not all "funny," but they're still amusing. And on a side note, the comments are created by the people who send the pictures, not the guy running the website.

-Ian "Suffix"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 10:18:30 AM »
Funny is a relative term.

---

[ page ]: Dr. David, telephone please. Dr. David
Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair, Dr. J. Hamilton, Dr. J Hamilton
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 07:40:25 PM »
The oddness of the images is what's funny. Take that kid in the box warning, or the super saiyan whatsis instructions. Those are great.
That was a joke.

Print