Print

Author Topic: The Green Mystery  (Read 7208 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 10:28:52 PM »
I didn't know I had a reputation for busting people who started threads like this. That makes me feel so proud.

In the next Paper Mario game, it would be cool if Luigi ended up an optional partner like Ms. Mowz.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2005, 10:41:09 PM »
Yeah, and what if the game had tons of tons of choices for who could be your partners, but only a few could join at a time.  That would be a tough work for the makers but great for us.  I would take Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Geno, Vivian, and a Piranha Bot (a plant in a robot suit that fires bob-ombs and chain chomps).

I always feel bad when new people try to make a topic about an innocent question and then they're shoved down a warp pipe.  They probably don't know that the question has been repeated a marillion times and the answer to it isn't hard to find, but still.  I'm not saying everyone is rude though and maybe I'm just adding emotions to things that aren't  really drastic.  R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Edit- I hate being the first post on the second page!  D'oh!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/14/2005 9:44:22 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2005, 08:12:56 AM »
True.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2005, 12:59:39 PM »
I believe the star statue's first line says, "Eternal Star".

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2005, 01:07:19 PM »
Miyamoto himself explained that Luigi wasn't in the game. Any pics are screen shots with Luigi in them are a 100%, load of.........fibbing. Okay, so he's not in SM64. He should have. Could have. But wasn't.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2005, 01:31:59 PM »
The best solution is to play SSB (N64), unlock Luigi, and look at his profile in Data.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 01:42:45 PM »
*Tries to put another tally mark on his wall for another Luigi in SM64 topic*

Empty. I think I need to buy a new marker.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2005, 01:48:03 PM »
Luigi was never in Super Mario 64.  This is why it's called Super Mario 64 instead of Super Mario Bros. 64.  The "L is real 2041" is nothing more than programmer graffiti and has no meaning whatsoever to the game.  It's probably just an inside joke for the programmers who wrote the programming code.  Super Mario 64 has been out for seven years now.  If there were any real secrets hidden in the game, I think they would have been found by now.

You know what? Luigi is in SM64. I just don't know why he is shorter, fatter, and why he dresses like Mario. I also don't know why he changed the look of his moustache.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2005, 02:41:38 PM »
Yeah, and why does Peach call him Mario?

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2005, 10:52:53 PM »
You'd go a bit loopy if you were stuck with a huge monster until some plumber collects eighty stars, I'm sure.

I''''ve noticed something amongst some people''''s signatures- they''''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2005, 11:06:30 PM »
Whoa, good point! I would sure be unsettled.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2005, 11:36:21 PM »
> The first, and perhaps smoking gun of the Green Mystery, is the statement that Nintendo didn't have enough time to develop him.

That's enough time to develop him as a character with a meaningful role in the game.  Not just design his polygons.

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2005, 05:32:00 AM »
I have a feeling that Luigi will be in 128.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2005, 11:19:50 AM »
Maybe he'll be in a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Even if Luigi was in SM64, hackers would have already found it anyway.

Print