Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii How do you unlock Baby Luigi?  (Read 6830 times)

« on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
I really want to play as Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Wii but I don't know how to unlock him; how do you unlock him.

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
Unlock 8 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 07:06:28 PM »
Unlock 8 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.

How do you unlock an Expert Staff Ghost Data?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 07:11:58 PM »
Beat an Expert Staff Ghost, I believe (God be with you).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »
You don't have to beat them, just get the the ghost to appear by getting a good enough time.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »
You don't have to beat them, just get the the ghost to appear by getting a good enough time.

Do you have to beat a regular ghost to get an expert ghost?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
Yes. Try to beat the normal Staff Ghost by at least 7 seconds because it will almost guarantee you to unlock a fast one. To tell if you unlocked a fast Staff Ghost, it will say something like, "A fast Staff Ghost has appeared!" at the bottom of the results screen after you beat the normal Staff Ghost. Fast Staff Ghosts are usually much harder than normal ones, but some of them are really easy, especially the one in N64 Sherbert Land.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:33:19 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 07:34:30 AM »
Yes. Try to beat the normal Staff Ghost by at least 7 seconds because it will almost guarantee you to unlock a fast one. To tell if you unlocked a fast Staff Ghost, it will say something like, "A fast Staff Ghost has appeared!" at the bottom of the results screen after you beat the normal Staff Ghost.

So it's not guaranteed?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
Well, you'll probably get one no matter what if you beat the normal Staff Ghost by 7 seconds, but I think there's one that is very easy and requires you to beat it by a little more.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »
I saw another way: Beat 100 online ghosts
Is this true?

I really hope so because I've done 62 wins.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »
I'm not sure about that one because I haven't raced any online ghosts, sorry.

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 06:34:10 AM »
I'm not sure about that one because I haven't raced any online ghosts, sorry.

It;s true. I just got him like that.

Print