Print

Author Topic: Re: Where's Bonetail?  (Read 8825 times)

« on: May 01, 2005, 03:38:29 PM »
You're feeling is correct. He's the final boss a the bottom of the pit.

Random Anime Quote:
"I have split ends?"--Zelgadis. Slayer Next episode 6.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 04:23:53 PM »
Before anybody cries foul concerning "spoilers," let me point out that anyone really concerned about spoiling it for themselves would not read a topic entitled "Where's Wal-- I mean, Bonetail?"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 05:48:14 PM »
It's not a spoiler. I was just curious. If he wasn't there, I wouldn't keep trying. But first... how much HP does he have? I'm going to need to level up some more. I got to level 70 once, but the Wizzerds killed me.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 07:25:17 PM »
If I remember correctly, he has 200 HP. Use Bobbery or Vivian to beat him down. They're the best.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 07:45:28 PM »
And as a reward for beating him you get the Return Postage badge.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 07:47:36 PM »
It could be a spoiler--- People may not even know of Bonetail. Believe me, you've got to open up your mind to that sort of thing before you're burned by EclipsedMoon.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 08:02:15 PM »
That's true, Suffix...

What's the Return Postage Badge do? Is it worth the fight?

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 12:34:35 AM »
If you think a question might spoil the game for someone, just go search for a guide on the internet.  It's not that hard, really.  Oh, and wrong forum.
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 06:14:13 PM »
That pit was useless. Bonetail was easy to me. I wasn't even Lvl.40! The Return Postage Badge sends back the damage you received by half. Take 8 damage deal 4. The worst part is when you beat Bonetail, you get...........
One exp.! I am 99% complete. I need to find a
P-up D-down P badge.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »
I think the pit was very useful. I got a bunch of experience points that would have been very difficult to collect, since now every single battle only gives me one stinking exp. point... I'd do it again, but the first 7 floors don't give me anything. I believe that I've completed it by 100%, but I'm not sure.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 07:19:20 PM »
Hey, Aarom11! You should ask Mervuvlee for info on the badge you need. Then, reset the game and you'll still have the money.

It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 09:03:42 PM »
If I had had less than 999 coins when I had to do that, I would have used that strategy.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 01:24:07 PM »
Yeah, but today I realized: You can't ask her about badges in PM2! Darn... Well, just sniff it out with Ms. Mowz...

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2005, 03:18:20 PM »
I was almost there to floor 100 in the pit, but Mario and most of his partners in my game were hurt badly and I almost ran out of useful items. Hopefully one day, I will finally get to the bottom of the pit and beat the legendary Bonetail.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2005, 05:29:20 PM »
I found P-Down, D-Up... A Dark Craw in the Pit of 100Trials had it, so I used Ms. Mowz to snag it with Kiss Theif... Too bad it isn't the one you wanted, but maybe you could do the same thing and find it.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 03:23:15 PM »
Oh! I FOUND IT! I FOUND THAT BADGE! Ask Wonky. Wonky knows about Boggly woods.

I beat Bonetail! I felt let down, though... All he said was "Arooo!"

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
Congrats!  I wish I could beat Bonetail...But instead, I devoted my time to beating the first PAper Mario (which I had ignored) and realized I love that game too!  Gourmet Guy is the greatest!

But anyways, which partner did you beat Bonetail with?

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 04:42:55 PM »
Dang.I'm still trying to to find a way to kill the Shadow Queen.I use Vivian but when she dies and my power goes down I really lose hope................

" I would suggest that it''s not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art." ~Bill Watterson,a true role model.

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 08:23:05 PM »
Bonetail...no way...I...must...beat...him...somehow...

It's hard enough getting through the trial...but then, beating a giant skeletal behemoth with 200 HP right after?!

I've got a long way to go...but I'm sure I can beat him.  I'm not even sure if there's an actual human being that has been able to kill Bonetail yet!  I've checked a guide on GameFAQ's; the owner of that guide has not beaten him, yet he offers the best of strategies...

Paper Mario 1 was simple...Nintendo obviously realized that when they made Paper Mario 2...

By the way, a strategy: get many badges, and be at a high level with balanced HP and FP.  Power Smash and Power Jump badges may work well.  Happy Hearts also is reccomended.  As for items?  Life Shrooms and Ultra Shrroms, maybe a jammin' jelly.

*Clark looks out over the horizon above Rogueport as he realizes that he is drawing ever closer to completing his training for Bonetail*

...*Only to see "Game Over" appear on the screen*

Well, everyone, good luck on getting down there and beating that thing...by the way:  *IMPORTANT*: Before descending the pit of 100 trials, be sure to head over to the trouble center.  While you're there, select the trouble that says "where's my Daddy" or something along those lines.  Why?  The person who needs the solving of the trouble is...

...at the BOTTOM of the pit of 100 trials.  I just think it would eba pain to go back down there AGAIN to solve the trouble.  So why not solve it while you're down there?  

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 03:40:56 PM »
Stop being such wimps, I beat Bonetail on the first try. =\ (Although, I will admit-- it took me at least 5 tries to get to the bottom. Gah.)
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 04:06:54 PM »
You know, that guy with the trouble goes down further in the pit the longer the game goes. If you do it early, he's only on the 10th level.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 05:50:37 PM »
Great.  I beat the game so now he's at Level...*spits out iced tea* Great Scott, he's at the 100th level!!!  Better start buying ultra shrooms...

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »
Hahaha, I think the guy was on 30 for me.

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 03:36:02 PM »
Bonetail is SOOOOOOO easy. Unless you are failing at action commands, he is easy.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Print