Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 DS Boos Balcony  (Read 7430 times)

« on: April 25, 2006, 01:18:28 PM »
How the crap do you get up there?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:39:44 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »
I can't remember if I beat it or not. Best guess is to check the internet.

(This is why Bill Gates is so rich and happy.)
Thank you for rescuing us, Geno! But there is another Star Piece in another land.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 06:36:54 PM »
This IS the internet.
Anyway, you mean "Blast away the Wall," right? hop in the cannon and fire yourself at the wall to the far right. Aim at the corner. It's the wall you can stand on by crossing the bridge that falls apart when you walk on it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 08:15:52 AM »
This is so NOT the internet... It's the MK.  Also, don't forget to get both corners.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 08:50:22 AM »
Ok I got that star now does anyone know how to get the Marios Super Wall Kick star on Cool Cool mountain.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 08:53:34 AM »
You need to search the lowest part of the whole place, accessible by cannon or Luigi's floating ability.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 06:49:49 PM »
And I seriously recommend you simply use Luigi's backward somersault to reach it reather than Mario's wall kick.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »
Thanx guys I was about to pull my hair out.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 11:10:04 PM »
You might want to consider changing your sig.

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 08:48:22 AM »
Now I have trouble with that stupid switch star how am I supposed to get under the ice.

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 06:19:15 PM »
Been a while since I've played... doesn't it have something to do with Metal Wario?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:28:27 PM »
Not even metal Wario, I don't think. Just ground pound the ice with Wario.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »
How do I get on that dang Balcony this one is the hardest one yet.

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 11:47:58 AM »
'Tell ya what.  Here are three hints, from least to most specific.  Highlight as you wish.

• There's a certain power block that makes it real easy...
  • You know that room upstairs with the trap floor?
  • OMG JUST USE MARIO MAKE HIM FAT AND FLOAT UP TO THAT LEDGE (PS UNIQUE WHIPS)

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 10:52:21 AM »
Why the crap did I not think of going on that ledge (smacks his forehead)

Print