Print

Author Topic: Where is Sarasaland?  (Read 8073 times)

RPG

« on: March 11, 2003, 03:31:14 PM »
Do you know where is Sarasaland??
Paul Bateson

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 04:04:29 PM »
uess is that it's over some ocean. Like europe to our u.s.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 10:13:25 PM »
It would be rather hard to find the location of Sarasaland, because there is no definite map of the Mushroom World.
All we know for sure is that it's not in the Mushroom Kingdom.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 10:16:53 AM »
Aren't the Mushroom World, Dinosaur Land (Yoshi's Island), and Sarasaland all in different dimensions? That's whay I would guess...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2003, 09:18:20 PM »
No, they're different continents within the dimension known as the Mushroom World.
(It's the Mushroom Kingdom when talking about where Mario lives, and the Mushroom World when talking about the alternate dimension of Earth.)

That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 12:38:50 PM »
Oh... I get it now... Thank's for clearing that up for me!

What about the rest of the Nintendo universe (Hyrule, Dream Land, Congo Jungle)? Are they all located in the Mushroom World too? Or are they all in alternate dimensions that are separate from the Mushroom World?

The way I always percieve it is that all of the Nintendo worlds (Mushroom World, Hyrule, Dream Land, Congo Jungle) are all located in a vast universe called "Nintendo universe." It may seem a bit farfetched; but hey, in the world of video games, anything is possible!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 12:39:35 PM »
Oh... I get it now... Thank's for clearing that up for me!

What about the rest of the Nintendo universe (Hyrule, Dream Land, Congo Jungle)? Are they all located in the Mushroom World too? Or are they all in alternate dimensions that are separate from the Mushroom World?

The way I always percieve it is that all of the Nintendo worlds (Mushroom World, Hyrule, Dream Land, Congo Jungle) are all located in a vast universe called "Nintendo universe." It may seem a bit farfetched; but hey, in the world of video games, anything is possible!

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2003, 01:33:44 PM »
I always thought that some nintendo worlds were connected. for example, Kong island is probably in our world(earth) but there is some way(portal, pipe, ect...) to the mushroom world, where dk seems to be able to go whenever he pleases. But donkey kongs world is also connected to what I call the "rare" world.(banjo, conker, tiptup, so on.) also the mushroom world is connected to the world of hyrule via the dream world. which  wart lives in. that way, people in hyrule have heard of mario. All the worlds have a link to the "smash world" (my name for the world that the master hand lives in, and forces the various nintendo characters to fight in his "Super Smash" tournament). also, tatanga lives on some planet in the mushroom world's solar system. which may or may not be reached by star fox's lylat system. also, some of the nintendo games take place on earth. I don't know how likely my theory is but that's what I like to believe.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2003, 01:40:46 PM »
Same goes with Isle Delphino, it's somewhere out, over the oceans.

The Yoshis live on Yoshi's Island, which is the first world in SMW (so the most of SMW2 takes place their, except for the last world).  But, in SMRPG, the Yoshis live on Yo'ster's Isle.  What I think is that a different tribe (clan, pack, group, community, etc.) live on each island.  But, then again, THE Yoshi lives on both islands.

They need to make a real map, it would be so cool. :-)
 n/a

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2003, 06:34:08 PM »
This is just a thought, but I wonder if Toads live in Sarasaland too, I mean hopefully Daisy isn't by herself living in her kingdom.  That also makes me curious if Bowser ever thought about kidnapping Daisy instead of Peach, because then Luigi would be the one to save her.

Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2003, 12:03:59 AM »
And in Paper Mario, the Yoshis live on Lavalava Island.
I think that the Yoshis on Yo'ster Isle (particularly "the" Yoshi) were just hanging out there, and they live on Yoshi's Island.
Also, I think that Lavalava Island, Yo'ster Isle and Dinosaur Land are all in the same general vicinity, as well as Isle Delfino.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2003, 08:09:04 PM »
I think that Yoster island, Lavalava island are all part of Yoshi Island

Mario Rap
we got Mario and Luigi
Wario and Waluigi
Peach and Daisy too
D.K and Yoshi are part of the crew
Bowser is alright and Toad stays out all night
     Mario Rap
we got Mario and Luigi
Wario and Waluigi
Peach and Daisy too
D.K and Yoshi are part of the crew
Bowser is alright and Toad stays out all night

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2003, 10:00:09 PM »
My guess is that they're in the same string of islands, like Hawaii.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 12:16:21 PM »
Somewher near Mushroom kingdom

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2003, 01:42:29 PM »
Yoshi's Island, Yo'ster Isle and Lavalava Island are all completely different places.

Lavalava Island is part of the Mushroom Kingdom, and Yoshi (THE Yoshi) doesn't live there.  I know there's a green Yoshi there, but it doesn't seem like OUR Yoshi. (Plus, the green one there has a son. I always figured our Yoshi was a swingin' bachelor.  lol)

Yo'ster Isle is a small island branched off from the mainland of the Mushroom World, which is probably a vacation spot of Yoshi's, hence why he's there.

Yoshi's Island (which is much bigger) is Yoshi's home, which is part of Dinosaur Land, a seperate continent from the Mainland. (Although I suspect Yoshi now lives in the Mushroom Kingdom, but still has his house on YI.)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print