Print

Author Topic: Ribbon & Friends  (Read 52384 times)

« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2003, 04:17:58 PM »
For in one day suddenly as they met, Ribbon and Bombette went to mushroom survenier for shopping when they need something to wear.

Ribbon: Look it, the mushroom kingdom survenier has a special fashion shop. Hey check it out Bombette, what do ya think?

Bombette: Huh? Oooh, you look gorgeous. Let me try it. Ooh cool, I look beautiful!

Ribbon: (Giggles) I think I'm gonna get it at mushroom kingdom survenier. Hey!

Wendy O. Koopa: And I'm think is look so much better as someone like me than I'm a little girl, don't you? I'm mean it really does bring out the color of my eyes and a lipstick. Go on admmit it you can tell. I love fashion wear.

Bombette: Hey what's the big idea? My best friend and I looking at the fashion hat first give it back you creep.

Wendy O. Koopa: Ahhh! My eyes, that light exploded yellow pony tail was blinding me. I put koopa oily skin on that is rediculious.

Bombette: My skin is not oily, I get a professional facial twice a week I'll have ya know.

Ribbon: Me too, I'm just made different great-look as I'm beautiful.

Wendy O. Koopa: Whatever! So your name is Ribbon and your the princess huh? I hear and I saw your mother's name is Lady Bow. So she's the princess of the boo as you are. But she's sesame or a bossy greeny sourdil.

Ribbon: (Thinking) Koopa girl, ya really asked for it. Hey stop making fun of my mommy ya big mouth.

Wendy O. Koopa: How very dissapointing and here was I'm looking forward to our real fight today. But now if I see you up to tell if your not much of opponent.

Ribbon: Hmph! Who are you and what's with your big polka-dot ribbon?

Wendy O. Koopa: The name is Wendy O. Koopa, cuz I'm King Bowser's daughter. And I'm here to gonna beat you to challenge of your spirit.

Ribbon: I knew it, so your behind this as your evil from King Bowser. So bring it on Wendy O. Witch.

Wendy O. Koopa: (Gasp) (Screaming) What did ya just call me a witch? What you little ghostly brat. I hate that old word.

Ribbon: So, I'm going to stop you as I'm the princess!

Bombette: That's right, I'm going to bomb on you this time you freaky monster creep!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/24/2003 2:11:17 PM

« Reply #256 on: October 24, 2003, 03:04:20 PM »
Hey wait a mintue. If Lady Bow's had a child, The princess will be the Queen of The Boo.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2003, 08:34:07 PM »
As I was saying Marioguy 'ol buster, this topic place ain't big enough for the two of us so...bust ya go and beat it!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #258 on: October 28, 2003, 02:09:28 AM »
And so after that, Ribbon wants to hang out for some new friends of mushroom pre-teens.

Ribbon: What is up pre-teen coolers, my name is Ribbon the Princess of The Boo. I'm come from the haunted castle. If we better get this jam on the road for meet an honor as me, it will be totally phat. If after day for the a serious adventure, we can hang out, kick it, and chill. And we can all be together!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #259 on: October 28, 2003, 07:19:08 PM »
Make ribbon say fo shizzle my nizzle and Bling bling

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2003, 02:18:51 AM »
Hey Ribbon could not say to that crazy things. She can only say the coolest words as she can do alot of good things from now on. And Ribbon was nicely and brave ya know, so stop making to do crazy things O.K.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2003, 01:12:08 PM »
But those are cool words,not crazy things.

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2003, 03:40:47 PM »
Oh I see, well just try some good things!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #263 on: October 31, 2003, 01:46:51 AM »
Ribbon: Hey there Bombette!

Bombette: Oh What's up Ribbon, are ya ready t'rock?

Ribbon: Yeah, we did try hard as we can. So after that well......LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

Bombette: Yeah!

Both: We will 'bout to be cool as we are ready to survive for jammin'!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/30/2003 11:47:37 PM

« Reply #264 on: October 31, 2003, 08:27:42 PM »
Hey I guess Hubert is Lady Bow's Husband after all. I'll make a different stories for Nintendo!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2003, 03:31:49 PM »
I think The Boos are finally free to haunt to thier hearts' content!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2003, 08:59:20 PM »
Hey isn't it funny? Ribbon and Bombette was bumping each other like Hi-five and they start giggling ya know.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #267 on: November 04, 2003, 04:58:34 PM »
Hey check it out, I draw this cool art picture of Lady Bow's love for family just type this.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3704608

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 11/4/2003 3:06:32 PM

« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2003, 05:34:25 PM »
Ah what the heck, I'll help you make a story with Ribbon. Wendy O. Koopa kidnapped Mario, Luigi, and Lady Boo! Can Ribbon save them? I have no clue.

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #269 on: November 05, 2003, 12:29:39 AM »
Ya think so huh? Ribbon's has a spirit special abilities and she still had a rival to stop her. So now why did you just make a story of your own size!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 11/4/2003 10:33:16 PM

Print